How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?

I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left.  The
equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small.  The problem is
that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other".  When I manuallly change it
back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use
the pie chart as a template that would allow me to put new data in the table
and have the pie chart adjust automaticially.  How can I reset the default
pie chart label to "Equity"?  or is there another solution.

Instead of making pie charts (which are notorious for being hard to
distinguish values, and pie-of-pie convolutes this problem even more), I
would recommend making a bar chart. You could use multiple level headers to
still show that High, Medium and Low are all a subset of Equities. You can do
this by using a second column to contain your labels, and then make sure all
of the data is selected when you go to make a chart.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M