How can I graph the #of times a certain word is found in Excel?

For example I have a list of reasons of what brand of butter a group of
customers choose to buy.... How can I take the number of times "I can't
believe it's not butter" is listed as compared to "Brommel and Brown", etc.
and graph them accordingly onto one graph so if I have 512 occurances where
customers chose "I can't believe it's not butter" and 256 occurances where
customers chose "Brommel and Brown" - then I would like the graph is twice as
large for the "I can't believe it's not butter".
0
STP (1)

Hi,

Just put in an extra column to count the number of times each one occurs and
plot a column chart appropriately, otr simply do a pivot table.

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296106.aspx
0
djc (61)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

help with simple maths in excel

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

graph a parabola
I need help. I want to graph a parabola with x axis ( -5 to 5) and y axis (-5 to 5). y = x^2 + x + 2 Thanks. If you know of a program that I could buy. I know this can be done in excell. Barb If you want to pay me, that would be great {grin}, and even if you don't... PLOT manager http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html For a bunch of different ways to plot a function, adapt the ideas illustrated in Normal curve http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm specifically, the sections: Enumerating a set of points in a workshe...