How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3

0
Max1 (168)

In a1:a10 enter numbers such as 1,2,3....
In b1 type =a1^2+3
copy this down to B10
select a1:b10; click chart wizard; select XY chart
done
now play with values in A to get what you need
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme