how can I draw a box and whisker plot in excel 2002?

I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd
quartiles, the median and the maximum, but need to find out how to put this
together in a box and whisker plot

See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerH.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"andywilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd
> quartiles, the median and the maximum, but need to find out how to put
> this
> together in a box and whisker plot

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
3/28/2006 8:21:28 PM
Thanks, that made it really simple!!
you're a life saver!

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

> See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerH.html
> best wishes
> --
> Bernard V Liengme
> www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
> remove caps from email
>
> "andywilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd
> > quartiles, the median and the maximum, but need to find out how to put
> > this
> > together in a box and whisker plot

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...