How can I create Schedule Chart?

I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of
related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so
that
i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and
FINISH date of the activity.
It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project.
Do you know a specific chart type for this?

It's called a Gantt chart:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html
http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml
--
David Biddulph

"mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of
> related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so
> that
> i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and
> FINISH date of the activity.
> It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project.
> Do you know a specific chart type for this?

0
David

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

transparent areas in charts?

Multiple stacked bar charts

printing 2 charts on single page

PWA My Tasks: how to change task bar in Gantt Chart
I need to change the bar in the My Tasks Gantt Chart of Project Web Access (version 2003). The problem is that "splitted" tasks aren't show as a dotted line. The tasks is a complete bar thats give a wrong impression of duration. The My Task view shows the following: Task A |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Task B |||| Task C |||||||||| Thats a problem. In MS Project the Gantt Chart shows this: Task A ||||||||||||| ..............||||||||||||| Task B ...

pasting chart getting source data from new location
I have a spreadsheet and chart of which I need several instances. When I copy and paste the sheet, the source data for the new chart is pointing to the original spreadsheet. My goal is to have a new sheet and chart that is independent from the original, however works the same way. New data entered into the new spredsheet will display on the the new graph. This functionality is by design but you can easily change the source of any chart. To do so, first click on the outside edge of the chart. Next, right-click on your mouse and select "source data". Finally, in the source...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Problems with creating a newsletter

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

how many receivers i can add

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

Can't configure Outlook Express