How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart

I select a heavier line weight for a Pivotchart graph so it is easier to see,
however every time i change something on the graph from the drop down box the
line weight goes back to it default (lighter) weight.
0
Nigel (119)

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel not Access

New Disk storage

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook default to paragraph

How do I use traffic lights in excel