How can i change chart data point format based on value?

I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to
change the color of an individual data point column depending on value.

Thanks very much.
0
Harold96 (2)

You want to make a conditional chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Harold96" <Harold96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to
> change the color of an individual data point column depending on value.
>
> Thanks very much.

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)
6/27/2009 6:06:03 PM
Thank you, Jon:

As soon as I saw the examples, the rest clicked in...

Thanks again!

0
Harold96 (2)
6/27/2009 6:21:01 PM
My favorite people only need a small hint!

- Jon
-------

> Thank you, Jon:
>
> As soon as I saw the examples, the rest clicked in...
>
> Thanks again!

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

data input in text box

Using part of a cell in a chart title

New Disk storage

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table

MS Money 95 data files

can't customize toolbar

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

formula based on format

Sorting Data #5

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...