Hierarchy Pyramid Chart

Is there a way (Excel 02), to create a chart that is in the shape of a
pyramid/triange (i.e. like a pie graph, but in a triangle instead)???
It doesn't seem to be an option, but maybe some type of addin???
Thanks in advance

Nevermind - I realized that the pyramid is actually a diagram.  So I inserted
a Diagram - Organizational Chart instead and it's just what I needed!!!

"Keep It Simple Stupid" wrote:

> Is there a way (Excel 02), to create a chart that is in the shape of a
> pyramid/triange (i.e. like a pie graph, but in a triangle instead)???
> It doesn't seem to be an option, but maybe some type of addin???
> Thanks in advance
Hi,

Select your data and click the chart wizard.  On the first screen scroll
down to the last choices on the left hand side of the screen.  Pick one that
is stacked.  You may need to switch to row/column on the Next step of the
wizard.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Keep It Simple Stupid" wrote:

> Is there a way (Excel 02), to create a chart that is in the shape of a
> pyramid/triange (i.e. like a pie graph, but in a triangle instead)???
> It doesn't seem to be an option, but maybe some type of addin???
> Thanks in advance
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Keep It Simple Stupid <KeepItSimpleStupid@discussions.microsoft.com>
said:

>Is there a way (Excel 02), to create a chart that is in the shape of a
>pyramid/triange (i.e. like a pie graph, but in a triangle instead)???
>It doesn't seem to be an option, but maybe some type of addin???

Perhaps you can create a suitable graphic using the Autoshapes drawing
facilities. It's available within all the latest Office applications:
Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.

--
Del Cotter
del1907 (586)