graph add ins for dials or dashboard reports?

I am trying to create some dashboard reporting at my company and cannot find
any addins for this purpose.  Can anyone help ???

I've heard from a few people that like Charley Kidd's dashboards. I
haven't tried them:

   http://exceluser.com/dash/index.htm

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

BhewesPSU91 wrote:

> I am trying to create some dashboard reporting at my company and cannot find
> any addins for this purpose.  Can anyone help ???

PPT adds shadows to everything i draw...
Hi, I have PPT 2003 and use XP/Win 7 All of a sudden PPT is adding shadows to everything i write and draw. I must have changed some setting. It is very time consuming to remove all shadows manually... How can I turn this off? Cheers Henrik Hi Partilleforeva, The challenge you are experiencing is caused by autoshape and text box settings. There is a macro available on pptfaq: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00644.htm (THX at on Steve! et.al.), to remove some of the textbox shadows to avoid this in the future change the settings of your text boxes via creating a text box...

Re: How to add streaming video to your website
"krister nilsson" <krister.nilsson15@comhem.se> skrev i meddelandet news:... > > "Mike" <info@abcsun.net> skrev i meddelandet > news:OURGuUwvJHA.5584@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >> www.abcsun.net >> > ...

Getting values from a graph
As the title says, I want to be able to get a value from a graph/chart within Excel. Rather than having to rely on values already inputed I want to be able to interpolate between those values to obtain the value at a specific date. Is this possible? Not really. If you can derive the equation excel is using to plot the line, then you might. Or if you want to use the trend line equation as an approximation, you could fit a trend line and use that equation. If it is using a linear equation, you could interpolate to get an estimate. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Jon" <anonymou...

Transferring Reports from another mdb
I have a table with a list of several hundred reports that I want to import from another mdb that has say, 1,000 reports. I'm using DoCmd.TransferDatabase, acImport,..... I have a procedure that loops through the table importing each report - however a window opens displaying the code module for each report. Is there a way to suppress the code module window from opening, or to close it as it imports each report? On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:02:49 -0500, JimP wrote: > I have a table with a list of several hundred reports that I want to import > from another mdb that has say, 1,0...

SharePoint Reports Not Viewable
Hello: At a client of ours that uses SQL 2005, we created reports and placed these reports into their SharePoint site. So, when they click on the tab labeled "Reports", they see our reports. Yesterday, their SSL certificate expired. Now, when they click on any of the reports in the tab, they get a screen with an error message displayed that says "An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode." If our IT department installs a new SSL certific...

How do I add a trend line for only half of my graph?
I have a line graph that plots a series of data for months Jan-Nov. I only want to add a trendline to the second half of the data on the graph. Example, I only want a trendline from June-Nov, but I want the whole Jan-Nov series plotted as one line on the graph. How do I add a trendline for only half of the data? Do I need to create 2 series on the graph? And if so, how do I do this in a way that both series are as one continuous line on the graph? Yes, you need two series. To get the continuity you need: Series A has all the data Series B has the data for trendline Make chart; add tren...

How I add a name to my group
I'm working in an excel with columms that I grouped .. ex .. columm A & B & C is one group columm D & E & F is a second group etc .. now I would like to add a name to the group in stead of an "+" I would like to use a name .. does anybody know how to do it or is this a wishfull thinking? G. see response in worksheet.functions. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Gabriela" <Gabriela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E84E53C6-5FAD-4C72-AA28-6B324007B613@microsoft.com... > I'm working in an excel with columms that I grouped .. &...

Unwanted page breaks in detail section of report
I'm not sure how to describe this. I am trying to create a report that lists the organization by organization results of a survey we did. We want to be able to print out the answers to the questions asked so reps can look up the organization and see their needs, etc. I just have it grouped by the org# and then a big detail section of all the questions and answers. In the detail section, the page is breaking after a particular question and answer even though it is only about half way down the page. And a few of the other questions and answers run into the page footer and pa...

Pre-dial panel screen
Recently started to appear window Pre-dial panel screen when I try to connect to the Internet. On the screen is written OK, and when I click on Dial, further process for connecting is just normal. How I can disable this window? Thank you! ...

How do you add a parentesis to a column of email address?
I need to add a parenthesis in front of and behind a column of email address's. ?? You can use a help column and a formula like ="("&A2&")" copy down and then copy and paste special as values, finally you can paste it over the old values if needed in the above example A2 would hold the first value you want to change -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "a_dallas_boy" <a_dallas_boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D01E4B1D-F61B-4B14-A184-BFAB029A0E11@microsoft.com... > I need to add a parenthesis in front of and behind a column of ...

queriea &reports
I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28:01 -0800, nabs <nabs@discussions.microsoft,com> wrote: >I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly >report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual Either create a parameter query with a criterion such as [Type the driver name:] to select an individual driver; or use the Report's Sorting and Grouping window to group by driver. Right mouseclick the little...

Uanble to access Reports (401) without windows Domains login
Hi all, I have the following problem regarding the Reports in CRM. If I open the CRM web client with a user that has not logged on to the domain during login to windows I'am unable to open the report list. Setup is as following: Box 1: SQL Server, Box 2: Reporting Services, Box 3: CRM Server. All boxes are trusted for delegation. If I logon to the domain during windows logon everything works fine. I open the CRM Web Client and can watch the report list and run the reports. The time I change my windows logon to 'Workstation only' I get a 401 unauthorized Exception if I try to ...

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Monday (Oct 26, 2009)
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for: Monday (October 26, 2009) (Based on the activity of the previous trading session) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose marginally on Friday (October 23, 2009) a net 8.45 points (0.17%) and closed at 4997 point level. The market opened up and touched a high at the 5054 points level. It then turned down and continued so until 03:05 p.m. when it reached its day low at 4983 points. Then it turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 72 point...

Need help w/stock status report
We are on 9.0 using manufacturing with all items set up as average cost. The canned stock status reports no longer work to tie to GL in 9.0/10.0 so I am wriitng my own in either Smartlist Builder with a SQL view or Crystal Reports. I just want to get close in tying GL to inventory value. I am thinking on the IV10200, with this (qty received * Unit Cost) - (qty sold * adjusted cost) for each layer. Then the sum of each layer "should" be close to GL. Am I on the right track? Microsoft used to report that using the Average Costing valuation method is never going to tie to the ...

Is it Possibile to add a creditnote to Collection note.
MGP version 7.5. In the Collection Management module of MGP, (Transactions / Sales / Collection management) you can add an invoice to a note. However it’s not possible to add a credit note to a note. If you try to do this you get the following error message “ You can’t select, creditnote’s, revenue and payments with a note". So we would like this to be incorporated in the future release. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the me...

i want to know more about report
I want to know more about report to automate my database in msaccess. Presently my main problem is I don't know how to group in print output of invoice which I created. The reason is as I am aware I don't know what is group in msaccess report. Please comment. Kutty, This question is too broad for a specific answer. I would first suggest a good beginner's Access reference manual, and /or a local tech school or community college course in Access... if available. First, your table, and more often, the query behind your report, is used to deliver all the records ...

how to add a new form
Hi, I am really new to Access and dont know how to do alot of things, so hoping someone could help me please? I am writing a Quoting database for my manager, i have started with the Switchboard manager and have worked out how to get new records on the first from when opened. The problem i have having is with the other forms that are attached to the first form using a macro of "next" (which connects to the next form to be filled in). I am trying to get them to all open as a "new form" but it keeps leaving the information i have entered when i go back into i...

can't add to calendar
New computer. I have set up my profile without email connections and have imported my old (Outlook 2007) .pst file. I can edit my old calendar entries which were imported. But can't add new calendar entries. Error message "You do not have appropriate permissions to do this operation". Can anyone suggest how this can be fixed. Please explain how you "imported" the PST file, as truly importing causes numerous problems. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook "cj" <cj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92D8A51B-8191-...

I am looking for a date add-in using a calendar
I am doing a spreadsheet with dates and instead of individually typing in each and every one, I was wondering if there was an add-in that when you click on the cell, a calendar pops up and you choose the date. Kind of like when you're in Access and you click on the date and the calendar appears and you can choose what ever date you want. This is a fantastic idea for a VBA project. You should re-post in the Programming group. -- Gary's Student "Elf_chick" wrote: > I am doing a spreadsheet with dates and instead of individually typing in > each and every one, ...

add more flag colours in microsoft outlook 2003?
Is it possible to add more flag colours in microsoft outlook 2003? ...probably not. Is there an add on or freeware app that can make the adjustment in microsoft outlook 2003? Thanks. Ven <not@powerup.com.au> wrote: > Is it possible to add more flag colours in microsoft outlook 2003? > ..probably not. Correct. Not possible. > Is there an add on or freeware app that can make the adjustment in > microsoft outlook 2003? I've never seen one. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Merging reports
I have 2 reports that are being generated from a system. I need to merge the information in both into one report and unfortunately the system cannot do it that way since it is pulling information from 2 separate tables. The common field between the 2 is name. However, in one the name is reported in two separate cells, A2 for FN (John), and B2 for LN (Smith). In the other spreadsheet, it is reported in one cell; A2 reads "John Q. Smith". The rest of the cells have other information that needs to all be tied to the name in one of the spreadsheets or the other. I&#...

Excel should display linear equation of line drawn on graph.
Make a graph (chart), draw a straight line on the graph. So what's the slope and the intercept? An option to display the linear equation would quickly reveal both. Excel cells should be able to directly link to precise values of the coefficients of the equations displayed in a graph. I can't say how many times I've modeled a best fit only to find that a coefficient changed when my original data changed or that a manual entered coefficient wasn't precise enough and yielded a bad fit equation. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

how do I create a line graph for part of the periods?
I want to put two line graphs on one chart but each line is for a subset of the periods. Harold - Set up the data like this: Srs A Srs B a 1 b 2 c 3 d 4 4 e 5 f 6 g 7 and Series A will cover a-d and Series B will cover d-g. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Harold Rostoker wrote: > I want to put two line graphs on one chart but each line is for a subset of > the periods. ...

Bugs? or weakness?
Hi all why I can't add Project Accounting windows for Cards, Inquiry and Transaction when I tried to add on the Quick Links in GP Homepage? is there any setting to be done for it? Please advice million thanks, kat ...

CRM 4
How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activities CRM 4.0 forms. Requirement is, have to customize CRM forms to provide navigation controls (First, Previous, Next & Last) in the above mentioned forms. Is there any Webservices or any other possible ways to provide these functionalities? Try this blog post by the people at CWR Mobility: http://www.cwrmobility.nl/weblog/2005/12/adding-nextprevious-buttons-to-entity.html Should work for everything but Activities. -- MD "Ajai" wrote: > How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activit...