Formating Charts 2007

Has anybody had trouble with formating the series on charts, each time i set
up a line with markers chart it gives me the series with no conection between
points, when i go into the source data and go to the connect series it is
blanked out. Even when I reformat the series induvdualy (painfully).
Then I  saved it as template and when I apply the template the same thing
happens to the new chart, also when i move the chart all the formating i did
goes back again to the series with no connections between the points.
And each of the formating tasks is painfully slow in responding.
I am not impressed with excel 2007!!!
0
Colin1845 (22)

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Fractions Number format

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

MS Access 2007 code not running

Date format 04-11-06

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint