First post, need help guys!

Hi to all,

I pasted together the below attachment.

Can anyone help me with it. I need to know how to start a second grap
55% of the way up the original graphs axis.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Moxy1980/graph.jpg

PS. I cant get the pic bigger but can mail if you leave a reply on th
thread.

Thanks again

--
Moxy198
Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2807

Moxy

The second set of data needs to be set on the second Y axis. Having
done that you will need to change the origin of the Y2 axis so that it
is 55% less than Y1. It will look better if you make sure that Y1 and
Y2 have the same number of intervals and then blank out the Y2 labels

Jon

--
Jon Quixley
Jon Quixley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25803

Alternatively, you can adapt this technique:

   http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html

Instead of four equally spaced zones, you can define any number of
arbitrarily spaced zones, and use dummy axes:

   http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html

to provide the axis appearance you need.

I've used this combination to create large charts (legal size portrait)
with five or six zones, each zone having primary and secondary Y axes
independent of the other zones, and each zone charting one to five
related series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Moxy1980 wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I pasted together the below attachment.
>
> Can anyone help me with it. I need to know how to start a second graph
> 55% of the way up the original graphs axis.
>
> http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Moxy1980/graph.jpg
>
> PS. I cant get the pic bigger but can mail if you leave a reply on the
> thread.
>
> Thanks again!

Need stacked chart help #2
can nobody help me please ???? -- wjviveen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wjviveen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16474 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=278258 Hi, Have you had a look at these examples? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Cheers Andy wjviveen wrote: > can nobody help me please ???? > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Adding a Header in Publisher 2003 to upload to website HELP !
I am trying to add a header to a web page I am designing in Publisher 2003. i want a main title at the the top of each of my web Publisher pages. I currently have it set up on the first page with a animated .jpg file on the left side then the title in a text box then the same .jpg animated after the text box. When I go into to view published page the animated .jpg files are on both sides of the next box and they are moving. I now need to put this information on each page. In Word/PowerPoint I would use header/footer feature. Help feature in Publisher says go to View menu select Head...

Taking the first certification test
Hi, I'm a new CRM consultant just learning CRM, a little wet behind the ears, and I'm scheduled to take the first CRM certification test tomorrow. I feel like I'm ready, I've studied all the manuals and spent several hours clicking through the different processes in CRM. My friend and I took a practice test from the internet together and we failed (I got a 58%) and we weren't sure if that was because of the poor quality of the practice test (very poor in places) or our own shortcomings. The other consultants at our office say that the Microsoft exams can be pretty sketchy ...

Formula help #68
I already use a formulain D2 that reads: =MAX(0,C2-6)*17+MAX(0,C2-10)*33+MAX(0,C2-30)*50 This formula gives me the Amount to Charge(D2) for Days used at Origin(C2) The Charges used in this formula are as follows: The first 6 days are free the 7th 8th 9th and 10th days are charged $17 a day the 11th through the 29th day are charged $50 a day the 30th day and above are charged $100 a day FYI---->(17+33+50=100) I need a formula that gives me the Days used at Destination.The problem Im having is that I can't make the above formula work because the origin days figure in and if the origin...

Help with 2007 Chart Layout
Hi, I can't figure out how to build the chart I'm hoping to create. I have data by: quarters, regions, $ and #. Q1 Americas $100 5 Q2 Americas $200 7 Q3 Americas $120 3 Q1 Asia $213 4 Q2 Asia $312 2 .... Q1 Europe ... Q2 Eroupe... .... I'd like to have on the X-axis: region, on the y-axis $ (columns) and a secondary axis # (line graph). What's throwing me is the quarters. X axis: America with 3 bar graphs side by side for Q1, Q2, Q3 then a new grouping of bar graphs side by side for Asia Q1, Q2, Q3. Can this be accomplished? I'd appreciat...

HELP needed to remove 2nd spreadsheet within a workbook
I have a large workbook containing 10 worksheets. It's quite large. Somehow - and I don't know how, I created a copy of my workbook that open behind (next to) my original workbook. I can see the copy by dragging a white colume that appears on the right of my worksbook pages. If I highlight a cell or row in the original, it also highlihgts (and changes text) in the copy. I need to know how to get rid of that copy. Don't know how it got created, don't know how to get rid of it. Will be eternally thankful to anyone who can help me. Most likely caused by Window>N...

Help with transforming file

Looking for help...I can't send e-mail using CRM web client
I'm having a problem with trying to send e-mails vie the CRM web client. When I try to send the e-mail I get a pop-up with the message in bold "Unexpected Error" "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". I've checked the event logs, no errors are showing up in either my CRM server or my exchange server. I'm lost, new to CRM. Any help or ideas is appreciated. Thanks, You could try to add pre-windows2000 account to the administrator group on the exchange server. Some time that helps "Marty" wrote:...

Need Help!
Hello, When i load the string from resource: str.LoadString(IDS_T);//IDS_T = "(��)" but it displays "(??)", how can i do if i want to display "(��)"? I don't want to write "(��)" into my codes. Thank you! Is it loading it correctly? IOW, is it able to find the resource? Can you step in the code and see if it finds/loads the resoruce? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "vcboy" <vc163boy@163.com> wrote in message news:euFKZwFCHHA.4832@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > When i load the string from resourc...

Need Help #2
I have created a custom button for Tag along item.and I am having problem with cursor box. It is not moving down. It is staying where the tag along item rang up. It should move down to empty line, But It is not. How Can I fix his problem. Any one can help me ? ...

Help please on printing
I have to give quotes, layaway and workorders to customers, i want this to be printed on letter size paper can anyone help me with this please -- Thanks Ian Choose the full page template on your recipt format and save it -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "Ian Yorke" <IanYorke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4174C109-D64D-46BA-9F3F-940E8A983714@microsoft.com... >I have to give quotes, layaway and workorders to customers, i want this to >be > printed on letter size paper can anyone help me wi...

Microsoft has encountered an Error and needs to close.
I have a very large program in excel VBA that has been working fine until the other day. I have a connection to ADO that has all of a sudden seemed to cause an error. I receive the error that "Office Excel has encountered an error and needs to close." If i out a message box right before the procedure runs that i have narrowed the error down to, it runs fine. Also, it doesnt cause an error when the userform loads if i have the VBA editor open. This error occurs when I go to open the userform. Excel 2003, doesnt matter which Windows version I am running, I have Vista at h...

Need to take out checkboxes from from some items of the listcontrol.. #2
Hi, I have a listcontrol in which i want to have checkboxes for only selected items.... For that i m trying , m_cListCtrl.SetItemState(nRow , LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT); which is not working..... PLease help me.. Lotz of thanx in advance, This link may be useful http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/LVChecked.asp Regards Amar ...

find almost every Sharepoint 20xy webpart/addons you need
Hi, just want to let you know where you can find many Sharepoint webparts/ addons: www.webpartdirectory.com enjoy ! Zinkmeister ...

Error when posting a Sales Batch
Hello, I'm using GP 8.0 with SQL 2000 SP3 on a Windows 2000 Server SP4 I'm getting an error when posting a Sales Batch. The error message I'm getting is "The payment number is not reserved in Receivables Management". The Batch has two Sales Orders that has deposits on the Orders. The Sales Orders is then transfer to Invoices and the Invoice is what get post in the Sales Batch. I have follow the KB 862199 and it will correct the problem and I'm able to post batches but then for some odd reason I will get this error again a couple of days later with a different ...

How does one post an image file here that contains an image of an
How does one post an image file here that contains an image of an error message on the desktop? b11_ wrote: > How does one post an image file here that contains an image of an error > message on the desktop? Post an image to one of the image hosting sites. For example, this is the HDTune result for my hard drive. http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6982/hdtunebenchmark500gbst3.png Paul On 23 May 2010, =?Utf-8?B?YjExXw==?= <b11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > How does one post an image file here that contains an...

outlook express
I am trying to send messages from my old computer to my new one. I download the messages - it doesnt ask me where to save them. And I'm just stuck at that step Please help Thanks ...

nedd help with a query
hi everybody, I'm new to access and I need to write a query that will retrieve all th records that have been added to the database within the last month thanks for your help On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:22:56 -0500, John wrote: > hi everybody, > > I'm new to access and I need to write a query that will retrieve all th > records that have been added to the database within the last month > > thanks for your help Do you have a field in the table that contains the date the record was added? Create a new query. In Query Design View, click on View + SQL Copy and pas...

Help with VBA code
This is the code I wish to use to create a bar chart and do specific things to it. However, it keeps aborting on "Chart 8" because the next time I use the macro, it becomes "Chart 9." How would I add VBA code to make the chart number (and row number) increase each time I use the routine? Thanks Jeff Sub OATBarChart() ' ' OATBarChart Macro ' ' Range("E1:J2").Select ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddChart.Select ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Range( _ "'OAT Test Charts Data_Crosstab'!$E$1:$J$2") ActiveChart.Char...

HELP #23
I am working on invoicing and would like to know if it is possible to have automated invoice numbers...so...everytime I open a new invoice it automatically enters the next number instead of me manually entering the number each and every time. Sure, just put something in the workbook_open event in the ThisWorkbook module. sheets("sheet1").range("a1")=sheets("sheet1").range("a1")+1 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Beverly" <Beverly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58DF886C-7692-43D7-B52F-6551130CAEC1@...

about Html help function
hi: Can anyone tell me how to call htmlhelp function ,Its parameter? thanks in advance You try to call ShellExecute function Ex: CString sHelpFile = "folder\\filehelp.chm"; ShellExecute(this->m_hWnd, "Open", sHelpFile, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOW); "Joe Jia" <joejia20@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#jPvB$d0GHA.5048@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hi: > > Can anyone tell me how to call htmlhelp function ,Its parameter? > > thanks in advance > > ...

Nedd help to run this script on all DBs
I'm struggling to get this script to run on all DBs. It runs on a single DB just fine. Tried sp_msforeachdb but can't get the syntax quite right when using it in conjunction with @sql. Any ideas please. Thanks very much - SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF DECLARE @sql VARCHAR(4000) SET @sql = " set nocount on create table #TABLE_SPACE_WORK ( TABLE_NAME sysname not null , TABLE_ROWS numeric(18,0) not null , RESERVED varchar(50) not null , DATA varchar(50) not null , INDEX_SIZE varchar(50) not null , UNUSED varchar(50) not null , ) create table #TAB...

Help with numbers
How do you lead of with a zero on a spreadsheet? For example, 000635. Excel wants to delete the zeros with just 635 in the cell. TIA Hi You can start by formatting your cells as "Text" or you can start typing your numbers with an apostrophe e.g '00234. The apostrophe will not show in the cells HTH John <texraid1@fuse.net> wrote in message news:cb54p4lkgven679lg9vv3ep25j5uek43qf@4ax.com... > How do you lead of with a zero on a spreadsheet? For example, 000635. > Excel wants to delete the zeros with just 635 in the cell. > TIA On entry, precede the value wi...

Help with assignment of values to controls on report
I am trying to assign value on a txtbox control from a form to a txtbox control on a report. Form txtbox control:txtBeginDateRange Report txtbox control:txtStartDate reportName = "Report by DR and Vendor" I am have a problem with this line of code Reports![reportName]!txtStartDate = Me.txtBeginDateRange DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, acViewPreview Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Ayo. You cannot assign a value to a text box on a report like that. Instead, set the Control Source of the text box on the report so it reads from the form, e.g.: =Forms!Form1!txtBegin...

Help #6
I don't have publisher but someone send me a pub file Someone could translate this file in an other extension? Thank you Send it to me, I will convert it to PDF or if you need to edit the file, I will convert it to Word, but you will lose the formatting. The choice is yours. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Niclaus" <MNiclaus@hotmail.fr> wrote in message news:OBG7Byd7FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I don't have publisher but someone send me a pub file &...