Finding the cell in which an object lies

Hi again

I'm trying to make a page break after a chart. But I can't do this i
seems, the page break can only be inserted into a cell/row.

Any idea how to determine the cell that the corner of an object is in
I want to take my object, find what call it is above, and break base
on that cell.

Cheers

--
F*S
F*SH's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3635

the chartobject has a .topleftcell and a .bottomrightcell property whic
shoukd give either of the rows in which you are interested

hope this help

--
tony
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2107

Bingo, that's exactly what I was looking for. Works a charm - thanks!

But unfortunately my pagebreaks don't. Although I've inserted them OK,
both print preview and actual printoffs completely disregard the
inserted breaks - why might this be? I've got a frozen pane at the top
of my sheet, and also I've set the print options to scale down to 66%
(to get the page fitting on only one sheet horizontally)

--
F*SH
F*SH's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36355