filtration of worksheets tallying 2 million seperate phone numbers

Hi, I am a loan officer at a mortgage brokerage. We have
recently put the new nationwide no-call list on an excel spreadsheet.
have 2 questions for you. First: is there a way to make excel have
more
rows than 65,536 (preferably like 2 million) as the colorado part of
the
national no-call list is about 2 million. And second;can you tell me
how to
filter one workshet against a second with 30 columns and 65,536
rows(the
filter feature I use only takes into consideration the left-most
column)

Sounds like a job for FileMaker Pro, which, incidentally, can convert your
Excel file into a database upon opening it.

Bill

On 10/21/03 11:40 AM, in article dabliss74.vnrkz@excelforum-nospam.com,
"dabliss74" <dabliss74.vnrkz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am a loan officer at a mortgage brokerage. We have
> recently put the new nationwide no-call list on an excel spreadsheet.
> have 2 questions for you. First: is there a way to make excel have
> more
> rows than 65,536 (preferably like 2 million) as the colorado part of
> the
> national no-call list is about 2 million. And second;can you tell me
> how to
> filter one workshet against a second with 30 columns and 65,536
> rows(the
> filter feature I use only takes into consideration the left-most
> column)

number rounding in MS Excel

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

VCard issue #2

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Rounding Numbers #3

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Macro to seperate data

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server