Excel ? how to get data points to be crosses

In MS excel the plotted data point options are triangles, squares and
circles, all solid. How do I creatt them in just outline and how do I
represent data points by crosses rather than those other shapes?
0
STEJHA (1)

Double click on a series of points, and click on the Patterns tab. You can choose
any of the marker styles, including a cross, from the dropdown. To get an outline of
the shape, select None for the background color of the marker.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services