Excel graphs not updating when source data is changed

Good day,

I have observed an interesting problem with Excel 2003, in that the
excel charts (any type) do not update when the source data is changed
when one has a large excel workbook (I am currently at 160 MBytes).
This is a new behaviour that appeared when I surpassed 65,536 or more
dependencies to unique references (the level or number of links between
formulas).

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Expand a surface graph
Hi! This might by a easy question.... I made a surface graph with a table of 5x6 with %. The graph is fine, but I want to make the graph bigger, so I expand the graph the same way I do with other types of graph (pressing on the graph an move the cursor), but it does not work here. Now I habe a small graph, with a lot of blank space- Any help will be appreciate. Best regards! Zek ...

Change position ID in HR

Pulling data from separate tabs

data sort

learning Excel #3