Excel graph 3 sets of data. 2 sets as lines 1 as column?

I have data a bit like below, I am trying to do a graph, which shows the AFR
as columns for A-D, but I want 'water' and 'whole' as seperate lines to show
current scores across the graph. When I do the graph, I get two columns and 1
line. Does anyone know how to get to get the two lines?

	A	B	C	D
AFR	0.8	0.6	0.4	0.3
Water	0.5	0.5	0.5	0.5
Whole	0.3	0.3	0.3	0.3

0
AndyN (2)

Hi AndyN,

On the chart, select the second column, right-click, select Chart Type from
the context menu, select line chart.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com

0
ed5690 (69)
7/11/2008 12:03:11 PM
Ed

Thanks for that worked a treat, I'll remember that one for future!

Cheers

Andy

"Ed Ferrero" wrote:

> Hi AndyN,
>
> On the chart, select the second column, right-click, select Chart Type from
> the context menu, select line chart.
>
> Ed Ferrero
> www.edferrero.com

0
AndyN (2)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Creating a goal or target line
I am using a line graph to show my weekly percentages for the year. I have a goal of keeping these percentages below a specific value. I would like to have a line across my graph at that specific goal value so I can see which weeks have exceeded my goal percentage or have remained below it. Is there an easy way to do this? Also, if possible, I would like my data line to change color as it crosses that goal line. For example, the line would be black below that specific goal value, but when the line crosses that goal value it would turn red. Any suggestions? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

Excel 97 #9

Expand a surface graph
Hi! This might by a easy question.... I made a surface graph with a table of 5x6 with %. The graph is fine, but I want to make the graph bigger, so I expand the graph the same way I do with other types of graph (pressing on the graph an move the cursor), but it does not work here. Now I habe a small graph, with a lot of blank space- Any help will be appreciate. Best regards! Zek ...

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

data sort

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Emails #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula