Excel Financial Statements Copied into Word - No Underlines when p

I insert Excel Worksheets into Word.  Some of the underlines and bouble
underlines show on the screen but do not print.
--
MAB
0

Rather than inserting the Excel worksheets into your Word document, I would
suggest copying the data that you need from the worksheet as a picture and
then pasting that picture into the Word document.  To do so, highlight the
data in the spreadsheet that you want to place into the Word Document.  Hold
down the "shift" key and then go to  Edit -> Copy Picture -> As Shown When
Printed.  Then go into your Word document and Edit -> Paste.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"MAB" wrote:

> I insert Excel Worksheets into Word.  Some of the underlines and bouble
> underlines show on the screen but do not print.
> --
> MAB
I need the worksheet to open in Excel when I double click on it.  I use copy,
go to Word, Edit - Past Special, Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object.  I have
been doing this for some time but recently some of the underlines do not
print.  I also format the cells for ccounting with no decimal places.  I then
use the regular underline or double underline.
--
MAB

"John Mansfield" wrote:

> Rather than inserting the Excel worksheets into your Word document, I would
> suggest copying the data that you need from the worksheet as a picture and
> then pasting that picture into the Word document.  To do so, highlight the
> data in the spreadsheet that you want to place into the Word Document.  Hold
> down the "shift" key and then go to  Edit -> Copy Picture -> As Shown When
> Printed.  Then go into your Word document and Edit -> Paste.
>
> --
> John Mansfield
> http://cellmatrix.net
>

> "MAB" wrote:
>
> > I insert Excel Worksheets into Word.  Some of the underlines and bouble
> > underlines show on the screen but do not print.
> > --
> > MAB
0
MAB (21)

number rounding in MS Excel

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

ExCel programming

printing imported gif files in Excel

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

opening a .docx with word 2004