Excel Chart How do I create Y axis to represent numbers I am using

I am attempting to create a chart that is populating its data from another
worksheet in the same book. I am pulling in numbers that range from 75000 to
3000000 and I would like my y axis to be 50K to 350K in multiples of 25K but
I can not figure out how to adjust the axis key.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Krefty
0
Krefty (4)

Select the axis and press Ctrl+1 (numeral one).

Excel 2003 and earlier:
In the dialog that appears, click on the Scale tab, and enter the values you
want for min, max, and major unit, and don't check the corresponding Auto
boxes.

Excel 2007:
Check Fixed for each of min, max, and major unit, and enter the values you
want in the boxes.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Krefty" <Krefty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am attempting to create a chart that is populating its data from another
> worksheet in the same book. I am pulling in numbers that range from 75000
> 3000000 and I would like my y axis to be 50K to 350K in multiples of 25K
> but
> I can not figure out how to adjust the axis key.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> Krefty

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)
10/7/2007 11:25:48 PM
Right-click on the axis and it will give you a "Format axis" option.  In
there, choose the Scale tab.
--
David Biddulph

"Krefty" <Krefty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am attempting to create a chart that is populating its data from another
> worksheet in the same book. I am pulling in numbers that range from 75000
> 3000000 and I would like my y axis to be 50K to 350K in multiples of 25K
> but
> I can not figure out how to adjust the axis key.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> Krefty

0
David

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

learning Excel #3

random number generator
Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a random order for those? Use the RAND() function. If 1-10 are in A1:A10, enter =RAND() in cell B1 and copy it down through B10. Recalc (F9), then sort by column B. Hope this helps, Hutch "pat67" wrote: > Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a > draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a > random order for those? > . > You would have to generate 10 random numbers ...

How to create an autonumber field?

using the journal on outlook

Excel VBA

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...