Excel 97 User Defined Charts & Text Boxes

I created and saved a user defined column chart that
included text boxes on the chart.  However, when I used
this chart to create a new one, the text boxes disappeared.

Has anyone encountered this before?  What are some
remedies I can try?

Excel doesn't save everything that was in the chart on which you based
the custom type. There's some information in the following MSKB article:
   http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=214318

Instead of a custom chart type, you could record a macro in which you
format the chart and add the text boxes.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd (439)

Filedialog Box Hangs
I open Access with no problem. WHen I do a File / Open and then try to navigate to find my file, I get no response and it "hangs" forever. This does not happen with any other app. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks, Bob ...

Excel 97 #9

Excel button problem

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Users ability to Manage Groups

outlook 97 and express email problems

learning Excel #3

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Access to User Calendar

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...