Excel 2007 - How do I quickly update a chart using Source data?

Excel 2003 - Updating charts was easy, right click chart, select view data
source, reselct new data, click OK

Excel 2007????????????
0
SWODoug (1)

Right click on data series in chart; open Edit Series dialog.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"SWODoug" <SWODoug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Excel 2003 - Updating charts was easy, right click chart, select view data
> source, reselct new data, click OK
>
> Excel 2007????????????

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
6/12/2006 3:24:39 PM
Hi,

Select chart. Chart Tools section pick Design and the from the Data part
of the Ribbon pick Edit Data Source.
And as Bernard said, Edit Data Source is also available on the right
click menu within a chart.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

hal!KfLowerIrql change data in system memory for SCSI miniport dri
Hi: I'm working with a SCSI miniport driver, and I encountered a very strange problem that I don't know how to handle. Plz help me figure it out, Thanks a lot! I'm trying to write a driver to present a ram disk. I have a FPGA based PCI card, but the RTL in FPGA is unable to handle the DMA operations. So I define a byte array in DEVICE_EXTENSION to present a 16MB RAM. All the data transfers and DMA operations are between the array and system memory. Question 1: I've finished the driver and it works almost successfully, but during the '...

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

data input in text box

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

MS Money 95 data files

Exchange update problem

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

help with simple maths in excel

Address book updating...

Before Update on record select