Excel 2007 - Chart not working

First, I must say that Excel 2007 charting is much worse to use than 97, 2000
or 2003!  It is not intuitive as it was with previous versions!

I created a very simple line chart.  The problem I am experiencing is that
is start my initial value at 0%, which is fine and then promptly goes upto
100% and stays there for all the other points.  What I love even more is that
when I place my cursor over each point it actually give the proper values
(73%, 61%,...) but always displays the line at 100%???

Anyone ever seen this problem before?

Thank you for your assistance,

QB

Double click the Y (Value) axis / this should highlight that axis by placing
a box around it / right click / Format Axis . . . / Format Axis pane should
launch with Axis options highlighted in orange on left hand side / check
Minimum: and Maximum: settings on the right hand side and adjust them if
necessary.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"QB" wrote:

> First, I must say that Excel 2007 charting is much worse to use than 97, 2000
> or 2003!  It is not intuitive as it was with previous versions!
>
> I created a very simple line chart.  The problem I am experiencing is that
> is start my initial value at 0%, which is fine and then promptly goes upto
> 100% and stays there for all the other points.  What I love even more is that
> when I place my cursor over each point it actually give the proper values
> (73%, 61%,...) but always displays the line at 100%???
>
> Anyone ever seen this problem before?
>
> Thank you for your assistance,
>
> QB

Creating connecting arrows for process flow charts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to create connecting arrows which snap between process flow chart boxes such that when you drag the boxes afterwards the arrows will stay connected with the boxes? Unfortunately [?] Word got the short end of the stick with the new graphics engine � probably due to time constraints. Apparently it isn't something that can be resolved by an update... At least it hasn't been so far. If the SmartArt Graphics won't provide what you need create your flow chart in either Excel or PowerPoint...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

learning Excel #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

Excel VBA

Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email
Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5000) SP2. After sitting idle overnight Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email. Closing Outlook 2007 and restarting it resolves this issue. Outlook/Office 2003 on my main PC does not exhibit this behavior. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my email client settings with earthlink.net and the problem does not appear to be there. Again, it seems to be with Outlook 2007 but only on this one PC (hp 180t Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). I did uninstall my Original Office 2007 Professional and re-installed Office 2007 Ultimate...