Excel 2007 Bar and Line chart on 2 Axes

I used Excel 2003 to create a "bar and line chart on 2 axes" and now have
2007.  I can't find where or how to create these charts using Excel 2007.
Can someone tell me how to do it?
0
Nancy (67)

Start here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA102004991033.aspx

Then Google "Excel 2007 chart"; look at a few sites

Then come back here with specific questions and we will help you get it
right.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used Excel 2003 to create a "bar and line chart on 2 axes" and now have
> 2007.  I can't find where or how to create these charts using Excel 2007.
> Can someone tell me how to do it?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
2/17/2009 11:30:36 PM
Thank you for that, i was able to create the chart that I needed after
following the mulitple steps from the article.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

> Start here
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA102004991033.aspx
>
> Then Google "Excel 2007 chart"; look at a few sites
>
> Then come back here with specific questions and we will help you get it
> right.
> best wishes
> --
> Bernard V Liengme
> Microsoft Excel MVP
> http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
> remove caps from email
>
> "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I used Excel 2003 to create a "bar and line chart on 2 axes" and now have
> > 2007.  I can't find where or how to create these charts using Excel 2007.
> > Can someone tell me how to do it?

0
Nancy (67)
2/18/2009 12:08:01 AM
Well done!
--

> Thank you for that, i was able to create the chart that I needed after
> following the mulitple steps from the article.
>
> "Bernard Liengme" wrote:
>
>> Start here
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA102004991033.aspx
>>
>> Then Google "Excel 2007 chart"; look at a few sites
>>
>> Then come back here with specific questions and we will help you get it
>> right.
>> best wishes
>> --
>> Bernard V Liengme
>> Microsoft Excel MVP
>> http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
>> remove caps from email
>>
>> "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I used Excel 2003 to create a "bar and line chart on 2 axes" and now
>> >have
>> > 2007.  I can't find where or how to create these charts using Excel
>> > 2007.
>> > Can someone tell me how to do it?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

help with simple maths in excel

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Grammar check not working

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Exchange 2007 across account search

matching contents #2

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Embedded Chart Versus Chart
I've created a class module to capture a Shift+Click on a pivot chart, which then opens the data associated with that point. It works great on pivot charts on their own sheet, but when I use the same code on an embedded chart, it fails (error code -2147417848). Everything seems to work fine, it derives the same row and column values as needed, but the ShowDetail property is unavailable in the embedded charts. Anyone have any insight? james Igoe || james.igoe@gmail.com || http://code.comparative-advantage.com I eventually solved my problem, simply using "On Error Resume Next&...

Please ignore #2