Excel 2003 dynamic named range for the values in a pie chart

Hello,

In Excel 2003, I've been trying to use a dynamic named range for the
values in a pie chart:

=Cost Ctr Summary x Project!PieData12

But it won't accept that. Keeps telling me:

"A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references.
Verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workbook, range name
and cell reference."

Does anyone know why the values box on the series tab won't accept it?
0
wyan.org (1)

Hello,

The value you posted has spaces in the name before the !

=Cost Ctr Summary x Project!PieData12

if you surround your workbook name in single quotes it should work.

Where are you putting in this value?

It also needs to be a chart series, not the chart range.

Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Steve=True

--
Steve=True

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Opening Excel Workbooks

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Size of dynamically allocated array
What's the easiest way to determine the size (number of objects) of a dynamically allocated array? Chip While it's probably not reliable, I did find that the address you get back from the 'new' operator is not the actual starting address of the allocated block. If you subtract sizeof(DWORD)*4 from that address and then read the value at that address, you'll have the requested size, but not the actual size that the memory manager allocated. For example: char *p = new char[1234]; strcpy(p, "Hello World!"); // not necessary but does help to locate stuff in mem...

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...