Excel 2003 charting circular or spherical coordinates

Long time user of Excel, long time issue:
Is there a way to plot (chart) using circular or spherical coordinates?

I have Excel 2003.
0
Nordion (2)

Scott -

Go to the charting section of Stephen Bullen's web site:

   http://oaltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp#Charting

and look for FunChrt6.zip, which shows how to use polar coordinates.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Scott @ Nordion wrote:

> Long time user of Excel, long time issue:
> Is there a way to plot (chart) using circular or spherical coordinates?
>
> I have Excel 2003.
Thanks for the link - the sample spreadsheet has some nice features.
One way or another you still have to feed Excel X and Y coordinates.  (I've
always created extra columns for X and Y: the "brute force" method.)
I think it would be a nice improvement to Excel if you could plot polar
coordinates without an added conversion step.
Scott

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

> Scott -
>
> Go to the charting section of Stephen Bullen's web site:
>
>    http://oaltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp#Charting
>
> and look for FunChrt6.zip, which shows how to use polar coordinates.
>
> - Jon
> -------
> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> Peltier Technical Services
> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> http://PeltierTech.com/
> _______
>

> Scott @ Nordion wrote:
>
> > Long time user of Excel, long time issue:
> > Is there a way to plot (chart) using circular or spherical coordinates?
> >
> > I have Excel 2003.

0
Nordion (2)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Addressing within Exchange 2003