Excel 12, insert chart does not work. Exel restart. Why?

When I insert chart and select chart data, MS Office encounters a problem and
need to close.
Another thing:
On chart tools the desings are empty.
Any solution?
0
tujauja (1)

In article <A678D3D8-566D-46A1-8A19-5F85D34BB2C8@microsoft.com>,
tujauja@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> When I insert chart and select chart data, MS Office encounters a problem and
> need to close.
> Another thing:
> On chart tools the desings are empty.
> Any solution?

Office 12 is still in beta.  You should have received information from MS
about where and how to post questions about it.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

Embedded Chart Versus Chart
I've created a class module to capture a Shift+Click on a pivot chart, which then opens the data associated with that point. It works great on pivot charts on their own sheet, but when I use the same code on an embedded chart, it fails (error code -2147417848). Everything seems to work fine, it derives the same row and column values as needed, but the ShowDetail property is unavailable in the embedded charts. Anyone have any insight? james Igoe || james.igoe@gmail.com || http://code.comparative-advantage.com I eventually solved my problem, simply using "On Error Resume Next&...

Excel DNS query

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Excel Problem