error bars

I have been trying to formulate error bars for a graph.
Each point on the graph is made of 3 data points. I am
having trouble getting started. The help option odes not
seem to be very helpful. It states to click on tools then
data series, which does not seem to be an option for me. I
can not find such an option. Does anyone know how to do
this. If so please help.
0
docslux (1)

MS Query
We are attempting to use MS Query - we get to the end of the Wizard and before the Query windows opens the error 'Syntax error in FROM clause' appears. The message on the error reads 'Driver Error - This error was returned by the driver. For more information, check the documentation for the driver you are currently using'. I double checked from the downloads on Microsoft site, and it appears to be correct. We are using Excel 2002. Help! ...

Error Generating OAB
Hello, I am running Exchange 2003 w/SP2, but I was having this problem previous to applying SP2. Every night when my OAB generates, the following error is logged in my App Log: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event ID: 9320 Date: 12/1/2005 Time: 4:08:41 AM User: N/A Computer: ODIN Description: OALGen could not generate full details for some entries in the offline address list for address list '\Global Address List'. To see which entries are affected, event logging for the offline address list generator must be set to at least medi...

turning off formula bar
I can't remember or find how to turn off the formula bar in Excel 2003? Can someone help please. This is the bar that displays cell contents up top. Thanks! --Randy Starkey Tools>Options>View tab, uncheck Formula bar -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Randy Starkey" <randy.starkeyNOSPAM@NOSPAMvictorychurch.com> wrote in message news:12kcghhahv0oif4@corp.supernews.com... |I can't remember or find how to turn off the formula bar in Excel 2003? Can | someone help please. This is the bar that displays cell contents up top. | | Thanks! | | --...

e2k3 sp2: Unknown user name or bad password error
We have an exchange cluster with two nodes that runs exchange 2003 SP2 on windows 2003 Sp1 ent. For security reasons recently I had to change the password for the account under which I installed exchange - the account is exchservice. Since then I get few of the following messages in the security log on the server - any idea how can I stop this? Event Type: Failure Audit Event Source: Security Event Category: Logon/Logoff Event ID: 529 Date: 09/10/2006 Time: 10:30:00 User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: EMILYA Description: Logon Failure: Reason: Unknown user name or bad password Us...

How to translate 'Menu Bar, Tool Bar, Navigation Pane...'? (langua
Hello. I am translating CRM 3.0 into Korean. (localization) I can translate some UI by customizing export/import. ex) account / contact / quote / order form, etc... But I can't do 'Menu Bar, Tool Bar, Navigation Pane, Wunderbar' and 'Advanced Find'. (see 'CRM 3.0 UI Style Guide') How to translate them? Please help me. ...

green and white bars in lookup windows
Does anyone know why the grey and white lookup bars turn to green and white when you apply security to reports in projects in dyn gp 9.0? Is there a way to get the grey and white bars back? Per Confessions of a GP Consultant by Accolade Publications - no, I'm not on their payroll - I just got the book & it's fresh in my mind :-)... 1. Open Advanced Security 2. In Options, make sure that "Grant Security - All alternate windows and reports" is checked 3. Change the view in the left pane to "by Alternate, Modified, and Custom" 4. Select the users in the Users...

ODBC error
When converting from 97 to 2k while converting i got a error message on 2 tables, the error said ODBC - connection to donacct failed. What exactly does this mean and why out of 20 tables the error came up on these 2? I am by no means an access expert. Any ideas/comments /help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Chico ...

bar graph: how do you insert a break in scale (squigglly line)?
With a wide data range or one number that is much larger than others in a series, how can one insert a break in the scale, often represented by 2 squiggly lines? Thanks! Hi, Here are some examples of how to produce a broken axis effect. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/broken_y_axis/tutorial/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm Cheers Andy Zach wrote: > With a wide data range or one number that is much larger than others in a > series, how can one insert a break in the scale, often represented by...

why the build error?
I got the build error said: "c:\Temp\coefCalculator.h(10): error C2011: 'CoefCalculator' : 'class' type redefinition". I checked the code. Only one place defined the class. Why I got this message? Is your header file wrapped inside a #ifndef like this:- #ifndef COEFCALCULATOR_H #define COEFCALCULATOR_H class CoefCalculator { ..... } #endif -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1142105022.232791.227650@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I got the build error said: > > "c:\...

VLOOKUP #N/A Error
I keep getting a #N/A error even though I think my syntax is correct. I am entering: =VLOOKUP(CELL REF TO VALUE I'M LOOKING FOR, PAGE AND ARRAY REF FOR POTENTIAL VALUES, # COLUMN THAT CONTAINS RESULTS, FALSE) Does anyone know why I would get a #N/A error? I have tried sorting the data and starting with an array value greater than my lookup value, and I know that all of my lookup values have matches in the array. Any ideas? If you're certain that there's a match, then the usual suspects are: Leading/trailing/extra spaces in either the cell reference (or the key column in ...

SRS Sales Pipeline Report Error
When my client runs the Sales Pipeline report, grouping by their Sales Process, the report bombs with the following error msg: Reporting Services Erro -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DSPipelineBySalesUser'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Micro...

FindRecord in Macro does not return Not Found error
Hi, I am designing a database where I can input data in a form and the macro searches for that data in a particular field and then moves focus to another field where it inputs pre-defined data. The only problem is, if the particular search fails, there is no notification. Instead, it moves on and inputs the pre-defined data in the last record which had the focus. I want the macro to return a popup box with the error and close the macro. What should I do? Thanks! Zef. On problem with macros (at least the pre-A07 versions) is the lack of error handling. For that you need a function if returin...

Exchange 2007 forwarding-rule error
Hi Our company users on Exchange 2007 have set rules so that mail is automatically forwarded to another user, when they need it, but the problem is, when the mail is being forwarded, the forwarding user gets the following error: #550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required ##rfc822;mailbox@domain.com Original-Recipient: rfc822;mailbox@domain.com Final-Recipient: rfc822;redirect@domain.com Action: failed Status: 5.7.1 Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required It looks like Exchange doesn't forward messages, ...

Custom IIS Error Message OWA
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2003 using OWA on Server 2003 and would like to create a custom IIS error for the 403 - Forbidden code. Using IIS Admin I can modify all the sub-errors of 403, 403.1 to 403.20 but not the base error 403. (403.0) I undertand this can be edited in the IIS Metabase but can anyone tell me how? On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:26:04 -0800, A Lake <ALake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm running Exchange 2003 using OWA on Server 2003 and would like to create >a custom IIS error for the 403 - Forbidden code. > >Using IIS Admin I can m...

weird error hpbf3120.drv
I've just recently been having a weird error pop up with my MSpub2000 setup. This installation has been running for years with little or no problems. I scanned for virus, using latest updates, and I uninstalled and re-installed MSpub2000 from scratch. When the progam loads it loads the catalogue as usual, but when I exit the catalogue, I either get an error that the file hpbf3120'drv is missing or I get Illegal function call. Any suggestions? Thanks PeterL Sounds like a HP printer driver problem. Maybe reinstall the printer, or check HP for updated driver? "PeterL"...

Error Description (17897)
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop I am away from my office and trying to send out emails, however an error keeps popping up saying &quot;Authentication failed because Entourage doesn't support any of the available authentication methods.&quot; Is there anything I can do to send these messages out? On 12/10/09 5:01 PM, in article 59baebb5.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "rkenney15@officeformac.com" <rkenney15@officeformac.com> wrote: > I am away from my office and trying to send out emails, however an error keeps > popping up say...

Installation error 02-08-04
I am getting an error with the following information: Failed to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to determine your account name. Unspecified error. (80004005). I initially set up a SBS2003 server and realized this wouldn't work. I have CRM 1.0 and now a W2K Advanced Server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi Steve, one of our TK articles mentioned a DNS problem.... Error 80004005 is indicative of a problem with machine name resolution and DNS. In this case, the user changed his default gateway and preferred DNS server in the TCP/IP pr...

Problems with Error 3021
Using VB6 - SP5 MS Access (MDB) data file. I'm having problems with Error 3021 "No Current Record" error. I have reviewed the code - every .Update statement is preceded by either a ..AddNew or a .Edit. In an attempt to find where this is occurring, I have every instance of data file access (seek/read - edit - addnew - update) surrounded with a "On Error GoTo" structure which will log the error to an event log that is already part of the program. But the program has crashed several times (with Error 3021) since that trapping was added. I just read KB10649...

Error when attempting to change Owner CRM 4.0
I have CRM 4.0 (recently upgraded from 3.0) Now when I try to change owners of an Account or Contact I get an error message "Invalid Argument" and I can't change the owner. I am the administrator and I can't even change it to myself. Thanks in advance for any help. Sounds like the deployment has developed a problem during your upgrade. Your first point in trying to look into the issue is to check the Application Event Log on the CRM Server - this should give further information on why the error is occurring. If you post the Message either on this board, or as a Suppor...

Problem communicating with the MS CRM Server SFO client error...
Hi! Seen a few threads about the problem of the 'Problem communicating with the MS CRM Server'... 'Error Loading MS CRM functionality' error on Outlook 2003 and SFO. We have been hitting this on some clients, but not others - all clients are running the same base Windows XP2 image - we are running CRM 3.0 on Windows 2003, a Windows 2003 AD, although our clients are actually running Novell client 4.92 and authenticating primarily via Netware, and are not a member of the AD domain. The logged on user with profile is a local administrator of the PC. I believe I can remove Novel...

Word: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time ...
Upon opening some previously created Word 2003 documents, users on our network are receiving the message: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it? At which point the document can not be opened and the user is presented with the option to pull available unformatted text from the <ocument. ... or ... Word stops responding completely and you have to end-task on Word. Searching Microsoft will tell that you can remove the documents in question from the disabled list in Word. Indeed you can, but t...

Multiplication Error
I am trying to compute an ending sales price after several discount have been applied. We have a retail price that is discounted multipl times depending on the type of customer we are dealing with. For example: Retail Price = $2.95 Dealer Discount = 50% then 10% then 5% Dealer Price = $1.26 The sum of the first discount is then multiplied by the next discount and so on. What formula can I use to compute the following? 2.95 * .50=1.48 1.48*.10=.15 1.48-.15=1.33 1.33*.05=.07 1.33-.07=1.2 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi =round((A1*0.5)*0.9*0.95,2) where A1 contains th...

ISA 2004 VPN
When I try to connect to my ISA 2004 box via VPN (PPTP or L2TP) I always get error 619 AFTER user authentication. User authentication is performed via Radius. The ISA box is not member of the domain. IAS is installed on a DC. When I configure not to use Radius authenitcation works fine. Client is Windows XP SP2. Any ideas ? Thanks MC sorry, wrong group "MC" <seaedsit@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uIxBuP8VFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > When I try to connect to my ISA 2004 box via VPN (PPTP or L2TP) I always > get error 619 AFTER user authentication. &g...

install error on Windows Xp with office 2007
After a succesfull install on a windows xp Pro and office 2003 system, the upgrade to office 2007 did't work. There seems to be an error with Outlookpstinstall.dll For this update i'm using the 2007 update from crm 3.0 ...

Check disk and registry errors
I did an Acronis backup copy of my laptop HD a few days ago. There was a sector which didn't copy properly so, although the process finished, I got a red warning sign. I decided to check the HD and googled this. One of the links was to Uniblue Registry Booster. It offered a free disk scan. The scan found 480 registry errors. I haven't clicked on the Fix Errors option because I recall the last time I did something similar I had a lot of problems afterwards, so I thought I had better ask around to see what people think. Is it safe to run a check disk while there are so m...