End of Month tic marks in Excel 2007

I am charting a time series with dates starting with 31.12.2007 ending at
31.12.2008 and market values in the second column. In format axis I choose 1
months as the Major unit. In Excel 2003, this would give me a tick mark at
the end of each month for each month in 2008.

In Excel2007 however it will give me a tick mark at 31.01.2008 and then the
02.02.2008, 02.03.2008 ... 02.11.2008 ie. the 2nd of each month thereafter.
Has anybody find a solution to this? It is quite annoying so any help is much
appreciated.
0
krkatak (1)

In A1 I entered 31/12/2008 (I use the non-USA date format)
In A2 I entered =A1+7 and copied this down to row 53 (last date 30/12/2009
In column B I used RANDBETWEEEN followed by Paste Special Values to add data
Inserted a Line chart (I am using XL 2007)
With no more ado, the x-axis labels are: 31/12/2008, 31/1/2009, 28/2/2009
,....30/11/2009
Wonder why we differ?
Want to send me a file (remove TRUENORTH. from my email address)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"krkatak" <krkatak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am charting a time series with dates starting with 31.12.2007 ending at
> 31.12.2008 and market values in the second column. In format axis I choose
> 1
> months as the Major unit. In Excel 2003, this would give me a tick mark at
> the end of each month for each month in 2008.
>
> In Excel2007 however it will give me a tick mark at 31.01.2008 and then
> the
> 02.02.2008, 02.03.2008 ... 02.11.2008 ie. the 2nd of each month
> thereafter.
> Has anybody find a solution to this? It is quite annoying so any help is
> much
> appreciated.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

number rounding in MS Excel

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Month problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)