elisa standard curve fit

I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples from
the curve.
0
G1 (145)

I can show you how to fit a logistics curve using Solver - Write to my
private email - I
Also try Google with <ELISA curve> and with <ELISA logistic Excel>
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"trevor g" <trevor g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
> data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
> 4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples
> from
> the curve.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
1/30/2007 5:43:43 PM
Try http://www.myassays.com/four-parameter-fit.assay

This has everything you need to do a 4PL with standards and unknowns and it's free.  Also, there is an Add-in for Excel available at http://www.myassays.com/introducing-excel-add-in.html

> On Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:55 AM trevor wrote:

> I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
> data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
> 4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples from
> the curve.

>> On Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:43 PM Bernard Liengme wrote:

>> I can show you how to fit a logistics curve using Solver - Write to my
>> private email - I
>> Also try Google with <ELISA curve> and with <ELISA logistic Excel>
>> best wishes
>> --
>> Bernard V Liengme
>> www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
>> remove caps from email
>>
>> "trevor g" <trevor g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
bob2172 (1)
2/2/2012 9:36:47 AM
Hi Trevor,

I know this a "bit" late as a reply. But I hope this can help you and other=
s who landed here. We have a FREE, easy to use online tool for ELISA analys=
is at www.readerfit.com. It is able to fit your standard curve with 4-param=
eter logistic and 5-parameter logistic as well. If you come to our site, we=
 have great email/live support where we can walk you through a typical anal=
ysis.

Charles Ma
Technical Support
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
MiraiBio Group
Website: http://www.MiraiBio.com

=3D=3D=3D
Check out our new online free ELISA analysis tool at http://www.ReaderFit.c=
om
=3D=3D=3D

Is there a template for a business reply card that will fit in #9
I need to create a reply card that fits in a #9 envelope. Does anyone have or know where to get a template? Or preexisting Avery type sheet? Thanks What size card stock are you planning on? 8�"x3�" or 8�"x7" folded? -- Don Vancouver USA "John @ Greenpeace" <John @ Greenpeace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:744D4703-7283-4CDF-8648-8A291FE9F00B@microsoft.com... >I need to create a reply card that fits in a #9 envelope. Does anyone have > or know where to get a template? Or preexisting Avery type sheet? Thanks ...

Fitting drawing onto printed page.
Only the bottom half of the drawing is being printed. I have searched and tried several options without success. How do I fit the drawing onto the printable page? the usual responses are a.) make sure you have the latest visio fixes applied b.) make sure you have the latest printer drivers c.) menu file => page setup => page size (either same as printer or size to fit...) al "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39A123CF-7141-468B-A3C0-686057449C6B@microsoft.com... > Only the bottom half of the drawing is being printed. I have se...

messagebox() not visible on 2003 Standard TS
I have a custom app that installs and runs as a service of the OS and works on win 2000, XP and 2003. I just installed it, logged in admin, on a 2003 standard R2 via Remote desktop (its located at a RackSpace server hosting service). The app is written in C++ VS6.0 and everything is working but a message box created, via a call to messaggebox(), is not visible. The techs also login via TS and no one sees the message box but the app is waiting for someone to click OK, If I unregister the app from running as a service. The message box is visible. The service is marked to "A...

Plotting STDEVA in a Bell Curve
I want to plot a Bell Curve with the data I've collected (but do not know how). I believe this is a spread of the first and second Standard Deviation of the data points from the mean. [This followup was posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting with an email copy to Lee. Please use the newsgroup for further discussion.] See the Excel | Charts | 'Normal Curve' page of my web site. -- Trouble finding replies to your posts? Use a newsreader. See the tutorial 'Outlook Express and Newsgroups' on my web site Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com ...

Curve fitting in Excel
I have a set of data points and wish to do a curve fit. How can I do this in Excel? The figure is 3D. Thanks, Vidya See Excel Tips for how to use LINEST for polynomial fit See TUSHA at www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ tips/trendline_coefficients.htm for other curves Not sure what you mean by 3D in this context Do you know about Trendlines in XY charts? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Vidya Raja" <Vidya Raja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73C85BE5-E041-4EF8-87B8-7430521AC47E@microsoft.com... >I have a set of data ...

Auto Fit Row and Columns
Greetings, I am using Excel 2002 and the auto fit feature does not seem to work. I am using wrap text in the row. After pressing enter, only a portion of the cell contents show. I tried autofit but it does not work. I thought I would be able to type and hit enter and the row height would adjust automatically. I tried to double click between the rows but that does not work. Is there a Options setting I need to turn on or something? Thanks in advance. Mike Autofit will not work on a merged cell, nor when the text length gets over about a thousand characters. Maybe you have one of these condi...

How can I size merged cells to fit the needed rows of text?
I've got data that can contain a long text string for one field. I currently merge 6 cells across and set the rowheight to 6 times the normal row height, and enable text wrapping. Sometimes this is too much space, other times it's not enough. Fonts unfortunately don't space characters uniformly, so I can't do it based on text length. Is there a way to do this based on how many breaks Excel puts in when wrapping text, or another method? You can Autofit rows with merged cells only by using VBA. One of the many drawbacks to using merged cells. If you want to ...

scaling a font to fit
Hello, I have a control that displays some text and must garantee that the contained text will be scaled to fit the whole control. I have a version of this working on windows CE, but I'm encountering problems when using the same logic on windows desktop which leads me to believe I've opted for the wrong solution. Presently, I proceed like so: I get the current font. If no font has been set, I get the system font via GetStockObject(SYSTEM_FONT). From the font, I obtain a LOGFONT description. I'll be using the LOGFONT structure as a "style" for the font. So, based on t...

Standard Office
Just downloaded Standard Office and can't send emails from word...do I have to switch to Outlook to be able to email documents? This is a newsgroup for questions about programming with Microsoft's .NET (dotnet) programming platform. For questions about Office, you'll have to try a more appropriate newsgroup. But, as a quick answer, Word does not send email, Outlook does. -Scott "play4parr" <paparr@webtv.net> wrote in message news:03160448-F777-4EEA-B993-7698E205B312@microsoft.com... > Just downloaded Standard Office and can't send emails ...

Microsoft CRM Standard
All, Need a copy of Microsoft CRM Sales Standard, Trial or Demo to evaluate . Available via MSDN Subscription. Other than that I think you might have to beg your MS contacts. "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:002801c3a173$2d0d6770$a601280a@phx.gbl... > All, > Need a copy of Microsoft CRM Sales Standard, Trial or > Demo to evaluate . > ...

Cannot engage High Standard Printing
I have had a major session with Canon to troubleshoot this problem and reinstalled and upgraded the printer's application and drivers. No luck. What occurs is that when I print an existing Workbook sheet[s] I cannot within the program [EXCEL 2008] cannot click on the High Standard printing. Instead, I can only use the Standard Setting. This results in the print-out too faint to read properly. I have opened a new document to perform test runs. On the first print-out session, I can engage the High Setting, but on subsequent print-outs using the same 'test' doc - sam...

Project Standard 2007 and its SP1 and SP2
Hello, Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh install of Project Std 2007 without the step of installing SP1? Thanks ahead Hi, Yes, SP2 includes all fixes and updates until Feb 2009 (I think). -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Xiao" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:e0FJrDH3KHA.4540@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh inst...

How do I create a standard email html template?
I'm trying to create a standard email html template for use wit Outlook. I understand about making the paths absolute. All I want to do is to create a standard email with our logo, an include our address, telephone, email, and web address at the bottom. My problem is that I can't figure out how to get Outlook to use th HTML as the standard template for all emails. The Stationary featur doesn't seem to work... Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForu...

Money 2002 standard slow and errors
I have Windows XP with Money 2002 Standard. It operates very very very slow and after I back up and close the program, it freezes. I get an error that the program is not responding and to end the task. I've had this program for a while and this started about 4 months ago. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Too big to fit in cell
I have cell A1 with text that is too big to fit in the cell. Standard behavior is that the text of A1 is fully visible spread over A1 and B1, unless B1 is filled. How do I tell Excel that the remains of cell A1 should not be shown in the empty B1. In fact the remains should not be shown at all, so I also dont wan't cel A1 to have 2 lines. Thanks, Lars Hi Lars, You could enter a single quote sign ' in B1. It will not show, and the text in A1 will behaive as you want. Best regards, Per "Lars Brownies" <Lars@Brownies.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:h0dlvg$v3b...

[Project Standard 2010] Display the WBS index beside names
Hello, In the 2010 Standard version, where/how can we display/remove the WBS index besides the tasks names? Thanks Do you mean Gantt Chart Tools > Format > Outline Number (in the top right of the ribbon)? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hello, > In the 2010 Standard version, where/how can we display/remove the WBS > index > besides the tasks names? > Thanks Robert -- From your question, I assume you are seeing the outline number, such as 1.2.3, to the left of each task name. Assuming this is the case, cl...

Standard V's Pro
Does anyone know what are the differences between VISO 2007 Standard and VISIO 2007 Pro? I'd start over here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/FX101757911033.aspx?ofcresset=1 al "JonBoy" <JonBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70223896-0E86-4D7C-AE13-E26A9BA1C205@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know what are the differences between VISO 2007 Standard and > VISIO 2007 Pro? ------=_NextPart_0001_833C4AE1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit One more tidbit, you don't get the Shape Area and Perimeter add-on in Standa...

Statistical Analysis-Distribution Curve #2
Well, I left the bin range blank because i want excel to tell me wha the bin range should be based on the frequency and such. Perhaps should be using the derivative function to find that? Thank -- sunjo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sunjoy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26409 It is highly unlikely that Excel's "guess" will correspond with your preference. On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:08:49 -0500, sunjoy <sunjoy.1d9za...

Median, Average, and Standard Deviation from large set of data
Hi all, I'm stumped. I have a very large set of data (over 200.000 records in MSAccess DB) that I'm analyzing using Pivot Tables. Average and Standard deviation functions are "built-in" so no problem there... now, how can I calculate the median??? Please help! Thanks in Advance Sort them, go half-way down and select: if data is in A1:A5000 or there-abouts, then sort and then =index(A1:A5000,count(A1:A5000)/2) should be the median -- Gary''s Student "Humberto Goyen" wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm stumped. I have a very large set o...

Where do I find the "shrink to fit" command?
I'm trying to reduce a calendar and I can't find the "shrink to fit" command in Publisher 2000. You need to have the text box selected, then right click. Choose edit text box (or something similarly phrased. I don't have Pub open right now.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "McFromm" <McFromm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5DB55F4-02E7-4627-968C-C9FAEC07CDF6@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to reduce a calendar and I can't find the "shrin...

Standard template for mails
Hi, I want to send emails with standard fields available as template and only the data i have to fill in while sending emails. To be clear about --- i just looking for any option where the 1) subject 2) senders email address 3) part of message body etc., will be static and common but only a few data will vary every day please help me out ...

Make Publisher open with my standard document
I'm tired of having to dig through all the templates to find an 8.5 x 11 document template! I am a home user and everything I do is based on 8.5 x 11 paper. Is it possible to make Publisher open DIRECTLY to this choice and not open to the Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2007 template list? Thanks a million! K When I start Publisher it opens to a blank 8�"x11" worksheet. I use Publisher 2000 but the following my solve your puzzle. Start Publisher Select Tools Options Uncheck "Use catalog at startup." -- Don - Publisher 2000� ...

Standard XML schema for Outlook
Hi All, I am developing an application which will extract the Outlook 2003 data into the xml file. But I can not decide the schema for that xml file. Is there any standard XML schema for outlook 2003. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks and Regards - Atul Sureka Member of Technical Staff Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur India As close as you're going to get is the DASL schema for Exchange properties in the Exchange SDK. Other than that you will have to develop your own schema. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to M...

spc standard deviation charts
I am a new user of excel and I need to create an s.p.c./standard deviation chart for a process but I have not got a clue as to how to setup or create this type of chart. I have not used formulas before either. Any help would be appreciated. Felix - To plot run chart data, you need two columns. The first is your X value or category: date, run number, whatever. The second is the measurement. Put a label at the top of the measurement column, but not at the top of the X column. The blank cell helps Excel decide whether to use the first column as categories. Select the range and run the chart...