Dynamic Trend

I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
change the range every week.

Thank you
--
Eli Kedar
Israel

Hi,

This can be done with dynamic ranges.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng31.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

The examples here might help as well:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=518

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Eli Kedar" wrote:

> I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
> last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
> change the range every week.
>
> Thank you
> --
> Eli Kedar
> Israel
John

Thank You
--
Eli Kedar
Israel

"John Mansfield" wrote:

> Eli,
>
> The examples here might help as well:
>
> http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=518
>
> ----
> Regards,
> John Mansfield
> http://www.pdbook.com
>

> "Eli Kedar" wrote:
>
> > I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
> > last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
> > change the range every week.
> >
> > Thank you
> > --
> > Eli Kedar
> > Israel
0
EliKedar (7)
4/29/2005 4:55:01 AM
Andy

Many Thanks
--
Eli Kedar
Israel

"Andy Pope" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This can be done with dynamic ranges.
> http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng31.htm
>
> Cheers
> Andy
>
> Eli Kedar wrote:
> > I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
> > last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
> > change the range every week.
> >
> > Thank you
>
> --
>
> Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
> http://www.andypope.info

0
EliKedar (7)

dynamic menu
Does anybody have any sample on how to build menu dinamically using xml files? Dan has some on his site. http://www.xmlforasp.net/search.aspx?searchText=menu This one is useful. http://www.xmlforasp.net/codeSection.aspx?csID=20 Thanks. Mark PM - System.Xml -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. "cribeiro" <cribeiro@lexxa.com.br> wrote in message news:OclagBccDHA.652@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anybody have...

Named dynamic ranges, copied worksheets and graph source data
I have a worksheet setup that graphs data contained in two dynamic named ranges. The graph is an object within the worksheet and not a separate graph sheet. The named ranges are defined as follows using the dynamic range name addin for Excel: Pressure ='150 GPM'!$F$12:OFFSET('150 GPM'!$F$12,COUNTA('150 GPM'!$F$12:$F$65536)-1,0) RPM ='150 GPM'!$B$12:OFFSET('150 GPM'!$B$12,COUNTA('150 GPM'!$B$12:$B$65536)-1,0) I want to use this sheet (including the embedded graph) as a template that can be copied to quickly process other data series. The pro...

Trend Line
I have a chart with a trendline, with the equation for the trendline displayed in the chart. How can I either format the equation or reference thecomponents of the trendline elsewhere in the spreadsheet. The display says y = 27.894x - 1E+06 and I would like to be able to at least display the second number differently, and preferably be able to reference thetwo numbers separately elsewhere in the spreadsheet. Can this be done (I am using Excel 2000) Thank you Rich 80205 Hi Rich, Your equation is in the form y = mx + c where m = the gradient c = Y- Intercept Use the function SLOPE to re...

Dynamic Graph Arguement
Hello, I have a graph on sheet1 that instances several sheet1 series. I want to copy and paste that graph onto sheet 2, and have it instance the same cells, except in sheet 2. I need to do this for quite a few sheets. Is there a way I can have Excel automatically pick the corresponding sheet and fill in the appropriate graph arguement? Cheers Select the original source of all the charts before running changeChartReferencesOnAllSheets. This will change all references in all charts in all worksheets (except the original source sheet) from the original source sheet to the parent sheet...

dynamic data range and series
I am doing regression analysis for tree size (independent variable) and tree age (dependent variable). I want to make a template that will allow me to chart a dynamic number of trees (data points) and tree types (series) on a scatterplot. So, I have three columns: dependent, independent, and tree type. I want to generate a scatterplot on X and Y axis that has each tree type as a seperate series. Again, this should work for a dynamic number of trees (data points) and tree types (series). This template is meant to be for a given site of trees. I would like to have the chart on a seperate w...

Dynamics GP on Mobile Devices
Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans for releasing standardized connectivity between mobile devices & Dynamics GP? Adam, I think there is one available already. However, You can check jlan Mobile solution that is very good in its functionality. You can check it out here http://jlanmobile.com/ -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Adam" wrote: > Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans for releasing standardized > connectivity between mobile devices & Dynamics GP? Adam, We have developed a remote sales orders processing a...

Offset, Dynamic range, Countif
I need to count the # specific items within a list of data (in Column K). Column K data is limited to four "Status" responses ("Confirmed" "Good" "Bad" "Non-Responsive"). The corresponding dates (in Column J) tells me the date these items were entered into system. I would like to have a formula which looks at the date within cell A3 (a variable input cell allowing me to search using a specific date) and looks only within the date range under column J and counts the # of "Non-Responsive" cells under column K (still abiding by th...

Microsoft Dynamics users groups meetings
Would like a montly or quarterly meeting of users to share information and continue to learn the product and all of its modules. Are there any users groups meeting now? I am in Seattle, WA. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busin...

MSCRM to Dynamics web portal for Orders
I want to do some reading on how to create a Customer facing web page like what Amazon.com has where customers can enter orders with the order going to Great Plains 9.0. Once the order is taken the Customer can check on the order along with follow tracking information. Does MSCRM have a 3rd party add on package that gives this capability. I have looked at c360, but it is Service oriented. Anybody know of a white paper, web site, article or manual that explains this to get me started. charlie Hi Charlie, I have done similar with Customer Web Portal of MS CRM, where it can extend Ser...

Pivot table, dynamic data formula
I set up a dynamic formula as noted on the Contextures website <http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html#Dynamic> . I have multiple pivot tables in my worksheet. I would like to set up the pivot tables so they refer to the 1st pivot table, which references the dynamic formula range. In the pivot table wizard,when I change the data source for each of the pivot tables to the 1st pivot table, click "finish" and go back into the wizard to see what data the table is referring to, it always comes up with the dynamic formula, not the 1st pivot table. I believe the dra...

Is there a way to have publisher 2003 dynamically reapply templates?
We need to prepare 100 documents that will need occasional mass changes to the look and feel. Can Publisher dynamically update documents from a template? Or some other solution. Bryan ...

Dynamic cell references in cube functions
What is the syntax to make for instance the cubevalue function pick up parameter values from the spreadsheet so my report becomes dynamic? I have the following statement: =CUBEVALUE("datasource";"[Measures].[Volume]";"[Time].[YM].[YM].[2007].[200710]") I want to make a dynamic report so that the year [2007] and the month [200710] changes according to dates I put into the spreadsheet (for instance today()) so the report automatically updates the query to current time periode. Thanks in advance! I don't know cubevalue and it isn't in Excel help on ...

Dynamics GP v9.0 Utilities
No servers are currently listed after launching Dynamics GP Utilities. Please help! Server: no server listed User id: sa Password: ****************** ...

MS SPLA Dynamics CRM Service Provider Edition 4.0 (QHH-00002)
OK, The Microsoft site indicates there are only three editions for CRM 4.0 with 90-day trial keys; however, our SPLA software provider has the media for the edition mentioned in the subject line. We've been told that the SPLA VLK edition of CRM 4.0 wouldn't ship till Feb. 1. We've also been told that the VLK is built into these particular binaries. Can someone clarify which edition a Service Provider needs to run in order to host CRM as a MS partner? I'm assuming this is the correct edition, however my only concern are the license keys. Thanks. -matt On Jan 23, 8:28 am,...

Need to add dynamic submenu.
I need to add submenu depending upon the data i have in my "database" . The data can change any time. My question is: in which menu command handler should i process the menu code ? First get the Handle to Menu by using GetMenu(), then do AppendMenu(). Look MSDN For GetMenu(), GetSubMenu(), AppendMenu() if you dont already know it, or MFC's CMenu would be easier. Fahad Ashfaque "Bredal Jensen" wrote: > > I need to add submenu depending upon the data i have in my "database" . > The data can change any time. > > My question is: in whic...

Dynamic macro's #7
Ta-naaaaaaaaaaa! ActiveCell.Row -> will return the selected row number! Cheers guys! ;) -- Ekser ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ekser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11400 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=274949 ...

Dynamic change of dialog controls' properties
I've recently started to learn programming for Windows with MFC, and it seems quite difficult to find any pertinent info on how to dynamically change properties of the dialog controls that are specified in a resource file. For example, there are static text, input field and spin button controls that are initially disabled or grayed (i.e. has the WS_DISABLE attribute). I want to change their status to the opposite when one of the parent radio buttons is selected or de-activated. How do I do this Thanks a lot YuriP "YuriP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Microsoft Dynamics 9.0 with Integration Manager
I have a problem. Please Help. I have 2 source files - (Header + Detail text files) Doing an RM Transaction Integration If importing 10 transactions and 1 of them fail. Now i have to delete the RM batch and start over. This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created. (RM does not roll back the next number used in Setup.) Is there a way that one can stop the integration if data in the source files are not valid GP Data in SQL? Like checking for CUSTOMER ID or GL ACCOUNT? >This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created...

Excel 2000 and Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, Does anyone have experience to use Excel 2000 in Dynamic Excel Export function in Dynamics CRM 4.0? Did it work fine? Best regards, keiji On Jun 22, 11:31=A0pm, Keiji Inoue <KeijiIn...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone have experience to use Excel 2000 in Dynamic Excel Export > function in Dynamics CRM 4.0? > > Did it work fine? > > Best regards, > keiji Keiji, It is my understanding that Dynamic worksheets and pivot table do not work with Excel 2000, you must have Excel 2003 or later. It is this way for CRM 3.0, and I think t...

Dynamic Url In Excell
can i set up a dynamic url... where CLICK HERE will spawn a webpage i a new window will a url of www.foo.com/index.php?id=CELL VALUE?? i am using excel 2 ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com try www.foo.com/index.php?id="&range("a1")&" -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "woonaks" <woonaks.wu6ny@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:woonaks.wu6ny@excelforum-nospam.com... > > can i set ...

Dynamics Advanced Analytical Cube Library rolling 4 week measure
Has anyone had any experience createing a rolling 4 week or rolling 13 week measure? I noticed that there are quite a few measures developed in the periodicity table, but can't quite understand how to add a new one. Thanks in advance for the help. "George Schimenti" wrote: > Has anyone had any experience createing a rolling 4 week or rolling 13 week > measure? I noticed that there are quite a few measures developed in the > periodicity table, but can't quite understand how to add a new one. Thanks > in advance for the help. Whoops, my mistake. No...

Dynamics Web Services Schema
Hello, I am attempting to create a BizTalk mapping between Commerce Server 2007 and Dynamics GP Web Services. The CS 2007 side is just fine, but I can't seem to find any kind of schema for interacting with the GP web services. Where is this schema located, or what is a good way to create one? (I can't seem to extract it from the WSDL because XMLSpy says its imports are badly formed, and I can not use xsd.exe because it gives the error "Can not serialize object X because it implements IDictionary.") Thanks, Jess Chadwick ...

dynamic charting #4
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian Dynamic charts are discussed in these sites: http://peltiertech.com/Ex...

"Pay As You Earn" P.A.Y.E setup available in Dynamics GP Payroll
Need to setup "Pay As You Earn" P.A.Y.E which is used in Barbados and UK community. Does GP have payroll module to handle just like it does for calculating CPP in Payroll Canada and Federal Taxes in US? ...

Creating dynamic PRF files for Outlook 2003
I need to create a login script for Outlook 2003 users. Users are roaming and need the same outlook profile on different computers. My problem is that every user has more then 1 mailbox - His personal mailbox, plus additional mailboxes which he's in charge of according to his job functions in the organization. The permission for the additional mailboxes is set through AD security groups, and needs to be mapped to the users Outlook profile. I can basically add these mailboxes to the PRF file that can be loaded with outlook, but I need to make the file dynamic and changeable on every logon t...