Double axis on ms excel

I am currently using Excel 97 and am trying to find out if it is possible to
create a line graph and have 2 y axis on one chart (one on the left side and
one on the right side).  The reason I am tying to do this is because for
series one the data range is 10.1-10.9 and for series two the data range is
40.0-40.9.  Is it at all possible to do this?
0
nbran (1)

Most certainly. Right click on the data series (in chart) that you want on
right; select Format Data Series from popup menu; open Axis tab and specify
Secondary axis

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"nbran" <nbran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am currently using Excel 97 and am trying to find out if it is possible
> create a line graph and have 2 y axis on one chart (one on the left side
> and
> one on the right side).  The reason I am tying to do this is because for
> series one the data range is 10.1-10.9 and for series two the data range
> is
> 40.0-40.9.  Is it at all possible to do this?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Excel error 1706

Mail merge from excel
I am trying to merge a list of names from excel into publisher. When using the mail merge wizard it wont let me load the names all it says is f1 and f2. what am I doing wrong? any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Opening Excel email attachments
When downloading excel files AOL says cannot find suitable program.I then go online to find Excel but only get Uopdates. PC is XP version with Works Suite 2002. A fe months back my dear wife was downloading Excel an got board with waiting and shut down the PC! Any suggestions. Thanks Karl Hi there's no legal way to download Excel!! You have to buy< an Excel version and install it on your PC (or try to open the file with MS Works - but live with the restricted functionality) >-----Original Message----- >When downloading excel files AOL says cannot find >suitable progra...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

Charttitle.Text crashes (Excel 2000)
Hi, when I try to run the following code (on an existing diagram): With ActiveChart Dim globalLstFile as String globalLstFile =3D "02 KOBA_XYZ_C3-06214 02- 20.7-20.8=B0C Touchprobe Mittelpunkte.lst" =2EHasTitle =3D True =2EChartTitle.Text =3D "KOBA Sphere Gauge S/N 38 538 (" + globalLstFile + ")" & Chr(10) & _ "color coding: red =3D Zone 1, green =3D Zone 2, blue =3D Zone 3"= & Chr(10) & _ "light color: measurements that contain spheres that are within 20 cm of the edge of the measurement volume" ..=...

MS CRM Security Service doesn't start
Hi to all, I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Security Service" doesn't start up!!! What can I do? I have not any event about that!!! Can I re-install the CRM server and restore my sql database? Thank a lot Bey Augusto. I would apply the Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM 1.2 "IGBA75" wrote: > Hi to all, > > I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server > where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Secur...

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...

Excel and Access
Hi All, I admit I am a complete novice on this aspect of using Excel. My requirement is as follows. I have an Access Database called nt1.mdb on drive D: in which there is one table (Table1) of data, indexed on column1 I wish to connect to this database and search the contents of Table1 for a value in column1 that has been entered into an Excel userform. The values of the other columns in Table1 should be returned if the value is found. How do I connect to the mdb, do the search and read the resulting values from the table? Any help gratefully received. Cheers There's sample ...