Display percent and value on stacked column chart

I'm displaying cumulative $ totals from 3 sales groups on a 100% stacked
column chart.  We've recently exceeded 100% of our total $ goal so the chart
isn't able to display the amount above 100%.  If I switch to a standard
stacked column chart, I can't choose the display percentage option.  I
downloaded the Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler but I can't get it to display what I
want.
Perfect world would be displying the dollar value of each sales group in the
column segments and showing percent of total goal on the y-axis.  I would
even be okay with showing the dollar values on the y-axis if I could add data
labels showing the cumulative quaterly goals that add up to 100%
I'm hopig there's a simple solution I'm overlooking.
0
youngster (1)

Display an HTML page
I'm looking for a way in VC++/MFC to display an HTML file. It's a simple help file (1 page) so I don't want to enable the complete help system, just display this page when the Help button is clicked. (This is a simple dialog- based utility.) Thanks for your help. Kevin "Kevin" <kevin.roberson@cgi.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1bee301c38838$93874dd0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I'm looking for a way in VC++/MFC to display an HTML > file. It's a simple help file (1 page) so I don't want to > enable the complete help system, just display this ...

ClistCtrl > How to auto-adjust columns size ?
Hi all, I have a CListCtrl in report view, two columns, hidden headerCtrl. I populate it with some items (less than 10). I'd like to programmatically auto-adjust the columns width according to their content, exactly like pressing Ctrl+'+' on a ListCtrl. Any idea ? Thanks, Dansk "Dansk" <dansk@laouilest.com> wrote in message news:e1x4VF9wHHA.276@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I have a CListCtrl in report view, two columns, hidden headerCtrl. > I populate it with some items (less than 10). > > I'd like to programmatically auto-adjus...

Category color changes when changing values.
When I copy a chart I get two identical ones. When I change the values of one of the charts and sort the values, Excel changes the colors of the categories to a preset order, so that the color of the biggest customer in chart 1 is not the same as this same customer (let's say now on the third place) in chart 2. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

Failure to Display anything but Methods in Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll
I'm using both VS.NET and VS.NET 2003 to attempt to run the "Find all the Incidents for an Account or Contact" code on MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk/htm /findallofthecasesassociatedwithanaccountorcontact.asp). I've added the reference to Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll and also have attempted to use the Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy.dll when the first failed. I am unable to compile as the C# compiler states that both ".Credentials" and ".Url" are not valid properties of the Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser class. I used the o...

Access ODBC problem: Excel cannot get float columns
I need some help I'm trying to get Access external data from an Excel workbook, using the MS Query feature. Everything is ok except when I try to fetch some tables that ODBC refuses to get data from. The error message tells that the MS Access ODBC driver doesn't allow some columns to be transmited because of its number of characters. The most strange thing is that I can see the data from MS Query correctly, but I caannot get it back from Excel. After some tries, I thing it occurs only with real typed columns. Can anybody help me? I use Windows XP Home + Office 2000 spanish versio...

How can I Enable a Check Box based on another fields value?
Hi There, I have a form with a disabled check box. I need to enable it when a certain value ("approved") is selected from a combo box. When I am in Form Design View and I have the Check Box selected the Conditional Formatting menu item on the Format menu is greyed out. I am using Access 2003. Can you tell me what I need to do to make this work? Many thanks, David As you've discovered, Conditional Formatting isn't availabe to checkboxes. Try this: Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.YourComboBox = "Approved" Then YourCheckBox.Enabled = True Else YourChe...

Newbie: can't get a calculated value on the form?
I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I put a text box on the form from the query result field, but I get a "#Name" error instead of the result. When I run the query, I get the correct result. Help, please? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d1e7d27c-11d9-4696-8d19-4c5fdd9dbb89@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have > a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I p...

Converting Values to Unicode Characters
The function CHAR converts a value in the range 1-255 to to an ANSI character. Is there a way to convert values in the range 1-65,342 to Unicode characters? -- Gary L. Smith gls432@yahoo.com Columbus, Ohio You can use VLOOKUP but you'll have to create your own lookup table of the unicode characters and I think you'll have to paste it onto the same spreadsheet.... Maybe you can find a lookup table on the internet somewhere that you can easily paste into your spreadsheet. tsides <tsides@intelligentsystemsconsulting.com> wrote: > You can use VLOOKUP but y...

Graph Data Values
I am trying to create a pick and mix graph that shows forecast spen against actual spend by a selected business area. I somehow want to create a graph on the fly based on the selections fo example: If I choose company one and want to see the contracted data I want th graph to pick up the forcasted contracted Labour, Passthru and Othe and show the combined contracted actuals; See attached; and if i then choose company 2 then graph will pick up the releven ranges? HELP!! Attachment filename: help.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachmen...

Passing Values from One Form to Another Including a Combo Box
Hi, hope someone can help with passing two values from one form to another by way of a command button. I have spent a week on various code taken from this site, but still no luck. Please ... someone help!! The form I am passing values from is called PATIENT HISTORY-Form. On this form, I need to pass a date from a field called DateSFESigned and I also need to pass information collected from a Combo box, Combo91. The command button is called Command119. The form that the values are being passed to is called Personal Habits- Form. Thank you in advance for any help on this matter. Maurita ...

Sharing chart on two pages
Hello, I have a worksheet where I put some datas and then under this datas is a chart. Place taken by this data isn't static - once there is more datas and the other time there is more datas. I have problem with this chart, because sometimes chart is shared between two pages on printing. Is there a possibility to use something like property "keep together" in crystal reports where object is printed whole on one page (if there is no enough place it's started pritnting on next page)? Maybe somebody knows how to do it in macro if there is no appropriote property -- Bes...

Pictures/Graphics won't display on website
Help, I'm new at this and have problem getting my website that I created in Publisher posted to web. The site will appear when I copy the index.htm file using my ISP file manager but not sure where the index_file folder and related graphics/pics need to be copied to. I tried creating a folder for index_file and copied all the files there that appear on my c drive when I published to the web. But all that displays are the alternate text for each pic/graphic. Any suggestions? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Missing lines in chart w/x-axis with months 1-24...
First post from a "casual" Excel user (more familiar with SigmaPlot)... Client wants a line chart with x-axis linear (baeline to 36 months) but there are only data for 2 baseline conditions and certain months: on-drug off-drug M3 M6 M12 M24 M36 The Y axis (# of pellets) is nothing special. I entered blank rows, corresponding to the missing months, into the datasheet, like so: on-drug off-drug M3 M6 M12 (etc.) This "method" plots the data points okay, but there are 2 problems: (a) there are no lines connecting them, and (b) the x-axis labels are lousy I work...

How do I link data to a chart from multiple worksheets?
I've created a graph that I want to show data from multiple sheets in the workbook. How do I do that? There are limits to how you can combine data from different sheets. This article describes them. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DF7D186-9426-4B54-A322-FE485FD20529@microsoft.com... > I've created a graph that I want to...

stationary column on a spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet that i want to make the first column not move when i scroll to the right. And one teach a dummy. Select cell B1 Choose Window > Freeze Panes wc4ew wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that i want to make the first column not move when i > scroll to the right. And one teach a dummy. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

2 Axis Pivot Chart
Is it possible to create a 2 axis (a combination of line & bar) chart from a pivot table? Sure is, did you try? Right click a series that you want on the secondary axis, choose Format Series, and on the Axis tab (Excel 2003 and earlier) or the Series Options tab (2007) select the Secondary Axis option. To change the chart type, right click on the series, choose (Change) Chart Type, and select the type you want. Of course, the pivot chart is likely to lose this formatting when it is refreshed, Which even Microsoft admits is a problem. They suggest recording a macro next time you f...

How do I chart the same data cell on a range of worksheets?
I have the same row of cells on numerous worksheets that I want to chart or consolidate onto another worksheet ? Keith - You need to create a consolidated data range: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Keith wrote: > I have the same row of cells on numerous worksheets that I want to chart or > consolidate onto another worksheet ? ...

count data in column
Hi, I am using excel97 and trying to create a chart that has 5 columns of data in it a,b,c,d,e. I an trying to make a chart only for certain data in column a and column d. The data that I key off of is in column d and begins with s/ how can I count the number of s/ in column d? how can I create a chart that shows both and only that data that begins with s/ and the data in column a? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ In cell F2 (I assume row 1 has headers) enter this formula: =LEFT(D2,2) and fill it down as far as you need. select any cell in the table, and apply an au...

How can you get Column graphs to be next to each other instead of spaced apart?
Thanks You are welcome. :-) -- David Biddulph <simonlavender@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1926b4aa-693f-41fa-a986-1aca28eb78b7@j1g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... > Thanks Hi Simon, If you just want the columns closer together, select the series, > Format data series > options, and reduce the the Gap Width. Dave "simonlavender@gmail.com" wrote: > Thanks > ...

storing value in form field
Hello, I want to get values from a pop-up date form to insert in a text box on another form. Problem is when I close the date form, the value that the text box was referring to is gone. Is there a quick way to save the value in the main form until new dates are typed in? Thanks You should be able to hide the form rather than close it. "ryan" <ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49EA576C-544E-4A18-B4FB-4F7AF6D2951E@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I want to get values from a pop-up date form to insert in a text box on > another form. Problem...

Replace the column letters with my own heading
I want to know how i can i replace the column letters so i can put in my heading so that i always know which coumn i'm in and which question i'm answering when i'm entering data further down the page. Or any way that i can get my headings to follow down the page as i'm entering data so i can always see it no matter how many rows down i am. If your headings are in row 1 Click in cell A2 and Goto Window>Freeze Panes. Freeze Panes freezes anything above and to the left of the active cell. HTH Martin "Catter77" <Catter77@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Is it possible to measure/display the column width with a cell function?
Wednesday afternoon Is it possible to measure/display the column width with a cell function? I need to adjust some columns for a report. But I cannot find a way to display the current width in units that I can then place in a VBA macro. Would be very good to have the macro read the values entered in a set of columns and change the width accordingly. (This is very easy in Quattro pro.) J Have a look at ShowWidth at: http://www.sulprobil.com/html/get_cell.html HTH, Bernd -- Use non-volatile INDEX(P11:IV65536,1+w,1+y):INDEX(P11:IV65536,w+y,x+z) instead of volatile OFFSET(P11,w,x,y,z)...

problem with mulit-column value list combo box
I am trying to read the values of 2 columns of the selected item in a multi-column combo box. cboField1 is the multi-column combo box cboField1.rowsource=3Dr1c1;r1c2;r2c1;r2c2;r3c1;r3c2..... cboField1 Row Source Type=3DValue List cboField1 Column Count=3D2 Me("cboField1").ItemData(2) gives me the value for column #1 in row #2 Me("cboField1").Column(1) gives me the value for column #2 in row #1 I can't find the syntax for getting the value for column #2 in row #2. Thanks for any help! THANKS! David G. On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:38:31 -0500, Dav...

Simultaneously Formatting Charts
In Excel 2002 is it possible to format more than one chart at a time or do they have to each be formatted individually? Is it possible to format one chart and apply the formatting to other existing charts? I have a series of charts that need the same formatting and I'm looking for a ay to only do it once and thus save a lot of time. Thanks! You can format one chart Select that chart, and copy it Select another chart, anc choose Edit>Paste Special Select Formats, click OK Select another chart, and press the F4 key, to repeat the previous action. Artsy wrote: > In Excel 2002 is...

Can I make a worksheet with more than 256 columns?
I need to multiply a large matrix, say 500 by 500, and I'd like to use the MMULT function. The kicker is that MMULT seems to be expecting a row of a matrix to be in a single row of the spreadsheet. My questions are two; 1) Can I create a worksheet with more than 256 columns? 2) If I'm limited to 256 columns, is there a work around? I'm not interested in using VBA because I want to apply SOLVER to this spreadsheet. Thanks, Jim Time to upgrade to Excel 2007! "Jim" <jvbeaupre@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:4ca6cf70-0a04-4198-9fae-aa2ea67ed889@d2g2000pra.googl...