display a Calculated Item in Data Label

In a pivot chart I display two values and a calculated item
"difference".  I would like to display a third calculated item "%Diff"
as a data label for difference.   Right now I accomplish this by
including %diff as a an item in the chart and change it from bar to a
line chart type. Turn of the line and marker and just drag the data
label over the Difference bar.
I I need to make a series of these charts and do not want to have to
"trick" the chart to do this every time.

Is there a better way?
Thanks
Robert
0
Robert

Outlook 2000 item
Hello Everyone, I have a user that has some items appearing in his calendar and he doesn't know where it came from. I thinkt it came from a meeting request and was automatically inserted into the calendar but the user insists he never saw such a request. Is there a way to trace where it came from? Also there are these two black timers on the calendar item. I tried recreating the item but my timers when I create the item it is not black. click on the link to see the black timers I am referring to. http://216.174.137.195/newsgroups/outlook.jpg Thanks, Kevin Unless you're in an E...

trying to return data with only the latest date
when i run this i get data for the last day. i'm trying to get it to return only for the latest date. for example the instance name column contains all the drive letters. i would like it to return one row for each machinename and drive letter. tried adding distinct but didn't work with free_hd_space_cte as ( select a.counterid, substring(a.machinename,3,20) as machinename, a.objectname, a.countername, a.instancename, b.countervalue, convert(datetime, substring(b.counterdatetime,1, 16)) as TimeRead from counterdetails a inner join counterdata b on a.counterid = b.counter...

Synchronise Calendar items across multiple domains
Can Canlendar items be synchronised across multiple domains in an MS Exchange forest? Thanks in advance ...

Changing the 'Mark item as read when selection changes' at runtime
Hi, Outlook version 2007 VS2008 Using VSTO and Redemption I need to change the following settings at runtime Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading Pane Wait [ ] seconds before marking the item as read. Mark item as read when selection changes. All the above settings are on a form found here: Tools --> Options --> Other --> Reading Pane The registry settings are stored in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences] I know how to change the registry settings but I don't know to re-load these settings again without ...

Pasting an Outlook '07 email message item/object in a Word '07 doc
Is there a way to paste an Outlook '07 email message item/object into a Word '07 document? If in Outlook, you use File>Save to save the message as an Outlook message, you can then select and copy that .msg file and paste it into a Word document. Then in the Word document, if you double click on the message, it will open as an Outlook message. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Add item using HTML Status Bar
I want to add a bunch of pictures of items to the HTML status bar and have the item added to the transaction when the cashier clicks on the item. Is that possible? I have the customization guide, I can modify the status.htm file to display the pictures, but I just need the code to add to the HTML file to trigger the adding of the item (again, if possible). P.S. I don't want to use the custom POS buttons (I already know how to add items that way). I almost have it figured out. I added this code to the Status.htm file: function addit() { qsBridge.FireEvent("PerformAddItem...

How do I change a data label on an xy scatter to a unique name as.
The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? Hi, Try one of these free addin to link cells to data labels. This way you can have a single data series rather than multiples. Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Cheers Andy SOSCIENT wrote: > The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data > point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andyp...

Change Display Units property with VBA
Hello, I would like to dynamically change the units on my graph within my powerpoint presentation using VBA. The Powerpoint group has site has been down for a couple of days so I have not been able to send my question in. I would think the code might be similar to that in excel so I'm hoping someone can help me here. Can someone help some code that allows me to change the "Display Units" property found under the "Format Axis --> Scale" menu in the graphs? thank You, Jenise In article <1168541545.394773.220220@o58g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, jwilliam@alte...

how to create button commande to refresh data in query in excel 2.
I have a excel spreedsheet that contain external data. I would like to put a button in the excel sheet to update the sheet without doing right click and refresh. My user here are very dummies. Jean Francois If this is external data then bringing it in should launch the external data toolbar. They will only need to click the exclamation (!) mark. Seems like re-inventing the wheel. If you must then put a button on the worksheet and assign it to this macro Sub refreshdata() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qryTab As QueryTable Set wks = ActiveSheet For Each qryTab In wks.QueryTables qryTab.Refr...

MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay
We have quite a lot of projects in Project Server. Should there be data in MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay table on ProjectServer_Reporting db? Now the table is totally empty. How can we get data to that table? ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! 05-24-07
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More detail.please enter into www.edlite.hk,or send mail to jenny@edlite.hk,or add MSN:madamenihao@hotmail,then we would reply to you at the first time. ...

Can not right click items in Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, Has anyone come across a problem in Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1 where you can not right click items and get the quick menu items? So for example, if I right click a mail message nothing comes up, versus the reply, mark as read, etc items. Thanks Much Lots of people are reporting it, but we don't have a fix yet. Are you using a script blocker? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Calculate Formulas in Highlighted Cells Only--not whole sheet
In office 97 I was able to recalc only the cells highlighted (control + L) as opposed to the entire sheet or workbook. In Excel 2002, how do I recalc only the cells I have highlighted? Thanks I don't recall this shortcut in xl (any version). I'm guessing that you had a macro that did something special. In xl2002, you could use a macro like this (assigned to ctrl-shift-l) Option Explicit Sub testme() Selection.Calculate End Sub But I think I've read posts that calculating a single range can be bad--it can screw up the calculation dependencies. I think that Charles Will...

List a group of repeated data from sheet1 to sheet2 but not repeat
-- thadi I have one excel sheet1 look like the following. UserName Location Division Software Name Version Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Adobe Reader 7.0 Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Lotus Notes 6.5.5 Eric.Bell Parkade IT WebFldrs 1.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Adobe Reader 7.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Symantec AntiVirus 8.1 I want to modify this sheet1 to sheet 2 ...

Frogs in the pond
Hi, I have this little charting problem. I'm sure someone will have the solution. It's difficcult to explain so I 've posted a picture here www.fransysco.net/frogs/frogs.gif You may have to zoom on your browser to see it perfectly. I have some data in a table and it's figures about frogs in a a pond and about how many arrive in each batch per quarter and how long they survive. The length of survival is measured in Quarters, too. So each quarter there's a batch of new frogs that arrive - usually 2000 in a a batch. And I measure the survival rate of each batch. Now, if I al...

Calculate home equity in Money?
I have an asset account for my house. It is tied to a mortgage loan account. I also made a down payment from my checking account. How do I calculate the equity in the house using Money since it has appreciated and I have paid down some of the mortgage? Job #1: figure out what your house is worth. Nothing internal to Money will provide much help with that. Job #2, with a calculator, subtract sum of the current balance of all outstanding loans from the value determined in step 1. The remainder is the equity. "Taylor" <123@456.com> wrote in message news:Yp76g.184$Qq.73@...

imported customer data not showing up
After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. What am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. Did you have errors when importing? Did you include a unique Account Number for each Customer? Did any customers show up? Rob "country" <country@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74E7CD37-AD87-4C36-A5AE-6966D4147838@microsoft.com... > After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. > What > am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. ...

Integration Manager for Items
Can I use integration manager to update the Item Class on the Item Master WITHOUT having the Item Class values 'roll down' from the class to the item? thanx ...

Change unit cost for Miscellaneous Items
Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing does not allow editing of unit cost for all item types. Please include an option to allow us to change the unit cost for for miscellaneous, service and flat fee items. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

Can't get outlook Items to Sync with Handheld
I recently made some changes with some of the software I was using o my handheld and PC using outlook 2003. As a result I can no longe get outlook to sync with my Hand held. It synchronizes the syste info as well as avantgo etc, but as soon as it tries to syn calendar,contacts, tasks, or notes it just hangs there and eventuall I have to use the task manager to shut it down. It does not create new log file or summary so that I can see what happened. Has anyon else experienced this and found a solution Ott Otto Wenger <owenger@mchutchison-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote: > I recentl...

Images not displaying on page
Hi, Apologies if this is a frequently asked question... PC has Publisher 2003 + SP1 (11.6255.6408) on WinXPPro + SP2, 4Gb RAM Problem I'm having is when I try to open a Publisher document which was not created on the above PC i.e. sent to me from someone else, or created by me on my previous PC. Specifically, any images do not display on the page, or in Print Preview. However, they do appear in the Graphics Manager if I click the Show Thumbnail checkbox, and they do print correctly. If I click View, Pictures on the menubar, the dialog is set to Detailed Display. If I change this, ...

auto refreshing data in pivot table
hello friends, i am using ms access 2003, vb6. i want a pivot table get refreshed automatically when i open the form. but it is showing me the previous results. so i explicitly needed to refresh manually. how can we refresh data in a pivot table programatically in vb. thanq ...

Messages not saves in the correct Sent Items Folder
I have several email accounts on my computer. One is my work account and is a local IMAP account and others are POP mail or HotMail accounts When I use Outlook Express all my sent messages are saved in the Sent Items folder for the account that was active. But when I use OutLook 2003 and I send a message from my work (IMAP) account it is always saved in the Sent Items folder in Local Files. How can I get theses to be saved in the Sent Items in the correct Folder? Thanks in advance Mike Outlook will also save the sent email to the "Sent Items" folder of the default mailbox for...

Grayed items in tree control
Hi. I have a CTreeCtrl with check boxes enabled. I wish to disable specific items at will, i.e. gray them. Anybody know how? /Tim I dont think this is possible to grey out by simply calling some metod. This concept does not exist in TreeCtrl. What I did was to use NM_CUSTOMDRAW to color the items and ignore mouse click. ------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1118237094.622986.282780@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I dont think this is possible to grey out by simply calling some metod. > No... not like CC...

Find data in two ranges
Hello, I have a worksheet with in the same row two different ranges: one with nummeric data one with time values. These two ranges works as follow the first nummeric data cooresponds with the first time value, the second nummeric data corresponds with the second time value. For the nummerric data I calculated the best of 3. Now I need the corresponding time value for those best of 3. Thanks for your help with this one. Someone replied to your other post and asked for more detail. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Santafe" <Santafe@discussions.microsoft.com> w...