Disappearing graphs

I have a series of excel 2002 documents that have multipule graphs in them.
When I open them in excel 2007 only the first graph shows.  When I open the
files on another computer using excel 2002 they all show.  Has anybody seen
this?

thanks
0
Nanookz (1)

Need Help Adding Line to Bar Graph
Hi, I�m working on a bar graph with 2 series of comparable data � firs series is YTD @ Current Month, second series is Current Month. I woul like to add 2 lines to show the system (or overall) average of bot series. (x-axis=co region; y-axis= score) How do I do this? I do not want a trending line. I just want straight line to show overall average. Right now, I�m just drawing line on the chart but I would like something that will adjust t updated data. Any help is greatly appreciated -- jcstoddar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jcstoddard'...

Disappearing Data from User-defined Text Fields
Has anyone else had data mysteriously disappear from text fields both local and enterprise? Might be a sign of file corruption. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Has anyone else had data mysteriously disappear from text fields both > local and enterprise? > Or clear out your active cache... I've seen lots of issues there... -- Regards, Ben. http://www.applepark.co.uk http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote: > Might be a sign of file corruption. > > > - Andrew Lavinsk...

rules have disappeared
OL 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 Follow-up to: microsoft.public.outlook Hi, For some unknown reason, my rules seem to have disappeared. When I click on the rules Wizard, it is BLANK where it should have LOTS of rules. In the folder C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook, I can see the following files: FOLDER C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ ------- 0 12 653,207 653,207 FILE ---A---- 1/20/2003 10:00 3/2/2004 21:11 8/28/2006 08:42 691 Adult Content Senders.txt FILE ---A---- 1/15/2003 00:53 8/24/2006 10:10 8/28/2006 08:42 1,421 Excep...

Graph appears in the background of all of my documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Whenever I open a document a graph appears in the background of the document. How do I get rid of it? Could it be a watermark image? If yes, you can search for "watermark" in Word's help and it will give you guidance for how to remove it. If it is that particular "a document", then do it once only for that "a document". If it is in every new document you create from scratch, then it would be a water mark inserted in the template used to create the new document. By default that would be the "...

Multiiple graphs
I have 5 variables with over time for 10 regions. I was trying create 10 graphs representing each region on a single chart like Quattro Pro. I thought earlier versions of excel had that option. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.co...

Outlook 2003 contacts distribution list disappeared after migration to new system
We have a Citrix \ Windows 2003 system which runs both Exchange and Outlook 2003. We recently migrated users from a Windows 2000 / Outlook 2002 Citrix system (although WIndows 2000 domain and Exchange 2003 server remain the same throughout). One of our users has lost a lengthy distribution list following the migration and wants it back. I cannot think what caused it to disappear (her contacts book is now completely empty), but I was wondering where in the Windows profile Outlook contacts are stored. Possibly if I restored her profile from backups from last week, I can dig out the Outlook conta...

Excel should be able to plot better probability graphs
Excel should be able to produce probability plots with the probabilities distributed symetrically about the mean. Normal and lognormal quantile-quantile paper showing this may be found at: http://www.weibull.com/GPaper/index.htm http://www.reliasoft.com/pubs/paper_normal.pdf http://www.reliasoft.com/pubs/paper_lognormal.pdf ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the ...

Current Email Disappears When Forwarded
Whenever I forward an email in Outlook 2000, the original message just disappears (not deleted, but is gone altogether). I have checked all the settings and the original message should remain. Any thoughts? Thanks! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly It's probably just hidden. Check View | Current View -- is it set to "Unread messages"? If so, that explains the problem -- when you reply to a message, it becomes "read" and so it disappears when an "unread messages" view is set. Change the view back to Messages and your ...

Tables disappear after syncrhonization
Hello gurus, Im having a little problem that I can not fix on my own. Actually I can't even get access to the database but a coworker of mine called me about a database I had built them and they are using replications and synchronizations to make it work. Apparently they did something where when after synchronizing the table that had any changes to it will disappear when access is reopened. Now I do not fully understand how this is possible with out actually seeing it happen. I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever experienced this or know what the cause of this problem i...

Creating a Simple Line Graph
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello Everyone! <br><br>First of all, I'm sorry to be so ignorant with Excel, but I swear I've been trying to figure this out for hours! My eyes already hurt and I'm desperate. So here's my problem. I'm trying to create two excel graphs. They're both line graphs. On one column I have the years (from 1970 to 2010) then on the second column I have the numbers I want to play (pregnancy rates in those years). When using Excel for Office 2008 for Mac, I highlight both columns and it giv...

Can I make a graph with side-by-side pie charts?
I have two series of data from different years, and I'd like to make pie charts out of each of them and show them side by side. Can i do this? I have Excel 200. I'm not sure Excel 200 had pie charts, but this procedure works for anything later than about Excel '95. Make one chart, format it how you like, copy and paste it, and change its data. Arrange the two charts side by side. This works for embedded charts. If you need a chart sheet, select a blank cell away from any data, and press the F11 key. This creates a blank chart sheet. Go back to the data, run the chart wizar...

Multiple columns in stack graph
Hi, I have four pieces of data which I wish to stack in two columns, I can only manage to create a graph with one colum containing all four pieces of data. For example: North Rep1 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc Rep2 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc South Rep3 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc Rep4 - jan05 - feb05 - mar05 - etc By month, I would like to see two columns, one containing north and one containing south. (North is a stack of reps 1 & 2, south of reps 3 & 4). I hope this makes sense, and someone can help me. Thank you Amanda Set up your data such that there are three ro...

Making a Graph stay fixed
Is there a way to make a graph in Excel "float" on top of the sheet that it is in, so that I can scroll across the data, and still see all of the graph. Thanks, Rob Lepper How about an easy alternative? Create another window (window|New Window) then arrange them so that you can see the things you want to see (Window|arrange|horizontal or vertical). You'll see book1.xls:1 and book1.xls:2 in the window title bar. When you're done and want to go back to "normal", you can select the window you want to close and hit ctrl-w. OM wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Sent To Address disappearing in Sent Items?
Any one seen this ??? Go into Sent Items & the Sent to Address is blank Outlook 2003 - server based message store - no PST In news:MPG.1dd41015878f4b37989697@msnews.microsoft.com, ERoss <eross@provance.dot.com> typed: > Any one seen this ??? > > Go into Sent Items & the Sent to Address is blank > > Outlook 2003 - server based message store - no PST If you double-click on a message to open it, what does it look like? In article <ePbBY8b4FHA.696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com says... > > > ...

Whole numbers to big for Graphs
I have a number of different worksheets that I input data to for different periods. My number 1 sheet has my graph and data table that I print for my report. All my sheets are set to automatically link to my number 1 sheet. My problem is that in one of my worksheets I am using whole numbers eg: 1,234,567.00. Of course to have this whole number fit into the rest of my graph I need to convert it to 3 decimal places eg: 1,234.567. In the data table under my graph I have formatted the cell to accept 1,234.567 and this is how you see it. Unfortunately the graph still sees it as 1,234,567.00 ...

Limiting Data Obatined By A Graph From A Spread Sheed
I would like to make a template to analyze data. I want to be able to just cut and paste the data into the template spread sheets with graphs and have it automatically process the info into the graphs. The problem is the number of data points are not always the same, so the range can not be set. Is there a way to set the range as all of the valid data in the column. Say set it to read all of the data in column A and stop taking data when it gets to empty cells. I'm not sure if this is possible. David, You can do this by creating a chart that works via dynamic named ranges. As...

Dynamic Range with unused formula messing up x axis on dynamic graph
I'm reposting this to the charting forum to see if anyone knows the answer to my problem. The chart can be found here: http://www.dciu.org/cspd/Generic%20Prog%20Mon%20Template2.xls Hi everyone, You've all been able to help me a ton in the past and I'm hoping you can do it now as well. I have a chart that utilizes dynamic name ranges (OFFSET formulas) and a dynamic graph that uses those ranges to automatically update the graph using SERIES. This used to work great until I "tweaked" it. Here's the problem: I added a new formula to the bottom of a column with data in ...

Excel Charts(Graphs) & Macros
I'm writring macros to create graphs & pivot tables, but every time I create a graph, the lable name changes. Ie Chart1 to Chart2. Is there a way tohave a constant name for each graph???? If you are making the gapohs onn their own sheets, They must have different names. if not you can change the title inthe macro to what you want it to be. record a macro where you change the name of a chart tto find the format and in the main macro just rename the chart. "John" wrote: > I'm writring macros to create graphs & pivot tables, but every time I create > a ...

Mail Merge button disappeared in More Actions
Does anyone know how to get the 'mail merge' button to appear in More Actions when in Contacts section of MSCRM. It appears fine for other users. We tried reboots, opening the outlook client before and after the web client and vice versa. When clicking on the the More Actions menu the user gets a Microsoft error and the web client just closes down. Other users with the same setup and security are able to see the Mail Merge in the More Actions menu. Have you checked the security settings with a role? Under Business Management - Miscellaneous Priviliges - Mail Merge HTH, Fre...

How can I not graph a 0 value.
I have a graph that is charting monthly sales over an 8 year period. have my chart set to automatically update as the future data i entered. My problem is that I want my y axis to show all 8 years an my graph line to stop at the current month and not graph the zer values for the future months. Does anyone know how I can do this -- jb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jbd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3541 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55187 Go to Tools>Options,...

Offline Mode/Graph
Have the ability to group data by tenders. We recently had a customer who was in offline mode for several days. during that time there was no report for reconciling the drawer. Where if they could have used the graph that would show sales by tender they could then attemp to reconcile nightly, especially cash. thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugge...

Graph Data Values
I am trying to create a pick and mix graph that shows forecast spen against actual spend by a selected business area. I somehow want to create a graph on the fly based on the selections fo example: If I choose company one and want to see the contracted data I want th graph to pick up the forcasted contracted Labour, Passthru and Othe and show the combined contracted actuals; See attached; and if i then choose company 2 then graph will pick up the releven ranges? HELP!! Attachment filename: help.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachmen...

outlook 2000
running on home computer, no exhange or server. when I open an inbox message and close it, the message disappears, it isnt in other folders or in delteld files folder. If I move the message to another folder before opening it, then open the message in that folder, I am fine I can open and close it without losing it. I have been running everything fine for a couple of years now, only in the last moth did this start happening. I have reformatted and reloaded my computer, it doesnt help. I have taken mirosoft outlook express off the computer, that doesnt help either. I only have o...

Historic graphs don't work in Money 2006 Premium
I have been using Money 2006 Premium to track my stocks and mutual funds. Everything works fine except when I click on the little graph icon next to a mutual fund or stock in my portofolio, I get a screen but where the graph should be there is a blank square with a red "X" in the upper left conner. Since the graphs used to look like those you see on MSN's Web site when using IE7, I tried to view the same mutual fund graphs there and that works fine. So the problem is internal to Money. What can I do to get the graph function working again so I don't have to leave Mone...

Have a formula yield a true blank that disconnects graph line
I use a formula to calculate values or use set criteria to yield blanks. Then I graph the data and want the line graph to end where a blank occurs rather than connect the line to zero where the blank occurs. Actually all blanks are plotted as zeros, but I could enter -1 instead of blank and make the scale minimum zero to eliminate this problem if the line did not connect from the last data point to the -1 or zero. This problem is not cured by copy>paste special>values even though the blanks then no longer contain formula but look indistinguishable from real blanks. But they d...