delete user define setting

Hi

I have previously entered a user defined chart in the custom types in Excel
2002, however, no loger use this and want to delete it in order to use the
default setting when pressing "F11"

how do i get rid of it?

thank in advance

Brian

BNT1

Select a chart. Go to Chart menu > Chart Type > Custom Types tab. Click User
Defined button, select Default under Chart Type, and click Delete button.
This resets the default to the original (default) default chart type.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"BNT1 via OfficeKB.com" <u19326@uwe> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have previously entered a user defined chart in the custom types in
> Excel
> 2002, however, no loger use this and want to delete it in order to use the
> default setting when pressing "F11"
>
> how do i get rid of it?
>
> thank in advance
>
> Brian

jonxlmvpNO (4558)
1/17/2007 1:14:05 PM
thanks jon

Jon Peltier wrote:
>Select a chart. Go to Chart menu > Chart Type > Custom Types tab. Click User
>Defined button, select Default under Chart Type, and click Delete button.
>This resets the default to the original (default) default chart type.
>
>- Jon
>-------
>Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
>Tutorials and Custom Solutions
>http://PeltierTech.com
>_______
>
>> Hi
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
>>
>> Brian

BNT1

can't resolve user names
i've just added exchange 2003 to a small business server 2003 network. The users were already apart of the domain. My problem is that i want to add them to the exchange server and i can not get them connected because when i hit check name it never checks out correctly. am i missing something. This is a fresh first install of exchange and i can get the administrator account to get email. I just can't get it to work on any users. In news:OGRukk%23QGHA.4608@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Andrew Mallette <Andrewm270@aol.com> typed: > i've just added exchange 2003 to a small bu...

delete empy rows
Hi, I have a sheet with 3000 lines, I am using only thre coomns A, B, C How can I delete all rows that has empty cells in colomn C i.e. row 5 contains Sam in colomn A , 2 in colomns B , nothing in colomn C. I want to delete this row row 6 contains 3 in colomn A, nothing in colomns B, 34 in colomn C. I want to keep this row. can this be done Khalil Try this on a *spare* copy .. Select col C Press F5 > Special > Blanks > OK Right-click on the selection > Delete > Entire row > OK -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>y...

Single corrupted mail item, how to delete it?
Hi, Running EX2k3 on a 2k server. Everytime I do my backup I am getting an "The item \\servername\microsoft exchange mailbox\username top of information store inbox (a whole bunch of asian characters then normal email heading ) is corrupt, file skipped" I 've gone to the users inbox and there is not an email with a whole bunch of asian characters nor with the english after the asian characters. Is there a way to scan a single users mailbox for corrupted items and fix it? Maybe export to a PST and do something like that? Thanks R not possible to scan for one mailbox co...

Macro do delete values in cells
If I tipe a value (text) in N I want the values in the same row in O P & A to be deleted. Please help ...

where to find doc. for Microsoft defined types
Is there a place where all the Microsoft data type definitions can be found (e.g. BOOL, Hwnd, UINT , etc. etc. . . .)? without having to hunt through all the .h files? My most recent snag: in a dialog box, I have class wizard define a member value variable for a checkbox, which shows up as a BOOL. In my code, I stored it in a variable defined as bool. Of course, this gives a warning, so I change mine to BOOL and everythings ok. But I would really like to know what BOOL is - so far, I haven't found it, but there are so many .h files ....... TIA for any guidance. ...

can I disable the delete command for a file
Can I disable the delete command for a file? There's no functionality in Excel that could stop someone opening Windows explorer and deleting a file if that's what you mean -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Dr. Darrell" wrote: > Can I disable the delete command for a file? > > See "permissions" in Windows help. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:45:01 -0800, Dr. Darrell <Dr...

select and delete all blank rows
I could save a lot of time if I knew how to select and delete all blank rows from a document, and also separate things. An example of separating things would be a list contains fruits, vegetables and meat. I could separate all the fruits from the list easily. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then clic...

set up account
? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail server without contacting my isp? Usually the tech suport section on the website of the provider has all of the details you'll need without contacting them directly... On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:55:06 -0800, "YANKY" <YANKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail >server without contacting my isp? hmm, it kind of hit and miss. most isp's incoming mail servers use POP3 and SMTP for outgoing. the server for incoming i...

Delete overnight emails
Can anybody tell me how to setup exchange to delete all emails whenever it passed midnight? I've tried to setup Policy, but it can only delete 1 day old email. NAT hi no sure if possible but you can schedule the smtp service to run from whatever hour to whatever hour. no smtp, no email probably simpler schedule a net stop smtpsvc and a net start smtpsvc that should work Pedro ------------------- "iamnats" <iamnats@discussions.microsoft.com> escreveu na mensagem news:A7EA83EB-02A2-4BE6-A92A-01ED12F1FA54@microsoft.com... > Can anybody tell me how to setup exchange t...

New to RMS: Having trouble setting up 2nd terminal.....HELP
We have an existing customer who has 1 server and 1 POS terminal. I have recently installed a 2nd terminal and am trying to match the settings and templates of the register 1 to the new register 2. The problem is with the on-screen keyboard. I've chosen the option to use the touchscreen keyboard in manager for register 2 and picked the template for the pre-configured keyboard layout; however, register 2 just refuses to display the template like register 1 does. I know ive got to be missing something. By the way, i forgot to mention that yes, i have enabled the touchscreen keyboard ...

Calendar showing deleted birthdays
Many months ago I changed the first names of two of my contacts...like Jack to John. Recently noticed that clendar is showing birthdays for both Jack and John even though Jack no longer exisits. Have tried several things. Deleted John and waited several days. John's birthday disappeared but not Jack's. Tried adding Jack back then his birthday shows twice...Once for the real Jack and one for the one that was changed to John months ago then deleted. It seems the calendar is reaching back to a very old sync and refusing to delete the info. Any ideas? Did you try del...

Problem setting BackStyle on Label
I have a problem with Properties on Label in particular, when added by a script. The sequence below works on CommandButton1 and Frame1 objects but behaves strangely with Label1 Public Sub addLabel() Sheet2.OLEObjects.Add "Forms.Label.1", _ Left:=100, Top:=75, Height:=15, Width:=200 End Sub Public Sub nameLabel() Sheet2.Label1.Name = "title1" End Sub Public Sub setLabel() Sheet2.title1.BackStyle = 0 Sheet2.title1.Caption = "My Text" Sheet2.title1.Font.Bold = 1 Sheet2.title1.Font.Italic = 1 Sheet2.title1.Font.Size = 12 End Sub The one property that doesn&...

I want to set up a form in excel where I can place a jpeg or pic.
The goal is to set up an excel form where I can place a jpeg or pic. I am very low level excel user but this is a big deal document for me. What do you plan to do with it Karl? Could you give us more information? I mean... you can just use Insert-->Picture-->From file to insert a jpg. What do you want to do? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "karl" <karl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:787A30AE-3809-4466-85DE-DA56A0E99616@microsoft.com... > The goal is to set up an excel form where I can place a jpeg o...

File Delete!
Foolish Foolish Me. I was doing some house cleaning with my computer files recently and while I was dumping some spyware I had acumulated over the past 5 years, I accidently deleted the MAPI Spooler for Outlook, could anybody possibly help me? Microsoft isn't much help when you need to get a hold of them, and since all the upgrades I've done to my computer have nullified my warantee I am now finding myself between a rock and a hard place. I can't access my e-mail without going to through my ISP's website. thanks again for any help!! -Brian do a detect and r...

How do I set up moving averages in exel

Error in set up data source
I'm using Windows XP and Office 2K. I tried to set up a data source connecting to an Acces table. When I picked the fields to be included in my query, I got the 'Syntax error in FROM clause' error prompt. The same resulted for connecting to an Excel table but there was no such problem for connection to a dBase (.dbf) file. Any idea? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

Delete Business Unit
I suggest to Microsoft to provide a way to allow for the deletion of a Business Unit in CRM. This may be a strict administrative procedure, but there should be a way to delete any type of data entered, even if it wipes out associated records. Perhaps a stern warning, only allowing the Systems Administrator to perform this action would be useful. Why keep a database cluttered with invalid data? Better to allow some clean up method. Think of the scenario whereby a Business Unit gets created and there is a typo in the name. Currently, disabling it doesn't get rid of it. ------...

User Frequency Report
Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. Thanks! ...

export/import users grant between pcs
hi i want to export users grant from one pc and import to other pc . users are many. how can i do please help me ...

550 5.1.1 user unknown
We have a client that gets the error below intermittently. I have worked with this client's IT staff over the phone to help resolve the issue. The thing is is that they can send e-mails to us half the time and the other times they get the message below. This happens to all users within our organization with this client. They client's IT staff seems pretty comfortable that it is not their end but this is the only client we have problems with. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? If so, any advice would be appreciated. thanks! Sent <<&...

5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 User Over Quota
One of my users receive this message when she attempts to send any e-mails to one particular users. Does anyone have a clue about this message. i can't find any information on this site or any other about this error message. Do you have a sending quota set? To check on a user account navigate to (aduc > users account > properties >Exchange General > Storage limits). If use mailbox default is selected, a mailbox policy is applied "fanman36" wrote: > One of my users receive this message when she attempts to send any e-mails > to one particular users. Do...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

adding a new user to email
okay so i have tried so many time to add my husband onto outlook email but for some reason it will not allow me to do so and it really is driving me mad! this is the steps i am taking... Does he have a separate account? Have you added this account from Control Panel->Mail Icon? What version of Outlook are you using? BTW - the steps you listed are going to elicit the same problem every time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

Outlook Express Delete not working
Windows XP Home Outlook Express won't let me delete all my deleted emails at one time. I can only do won at a time. In the EDIT, the (delete all deleted messages) isn't highlighted. Is there a quick fix for this? Hi Jack, Open Outlook Express. Click Tooks at the top then click Options. Click Maintenance. Check the first option. Click Apply then click OK. Close Outlook Express. Open Outlook Express. Check the folder. -- thecreator "Jack" <Audioman1@myway.com> wrote in message news:ehU1082ALHA.98...

Attn: M02,3,4 users who use Passport/WinLiveID
You will get broken at the end of July, 2008. (That's about 45 days from now.) See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894020. You should remove the Passport/WinLiveID from your file before that time. (File|Password Manager). There have been many indications this day would come. Now you all have a date certain. Does this also means backup files taken from M02,3,4 will be inaccessible, even if they are opened with a current version of Money? Although if you have to go back four, five or six years you probably have bigger issues. But I have at times opened older backup files, even five...