Delete embedded chart, how?

I have 2, (Gnatt), charts on the wrksht.  How do I del one?
--
Boswell
0

Select the chart, hit the delete button.
--
David Biddulph

"Boswell" <boswell6@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I have 2, (Gnatt), charts on the wrksht.  How do I del one?
> --
> Boswell

0
David

can I delete an email through system manager or other utility
I support a large network and occasionally spam will get through and cause problems with my veritas backup. I know which email caused the problem and who's mailbox it lives in. Is there a way I can delete from the server or with another utility without going through the users outlook. you can exmerge it out of the mailbox if you have the exact subject line...but I do not see how spam getting through could cause problems with your backups... "darren" <darren@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23jZ6hS%23nEHA.3908@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I support a large network and ...

Automatic Charts in Excel
Hello !!! I have an external program that generates data files in CSV format Column A contains my data and Column E contain time of day values i 24hr:min:sec format (22:12:30) The CSV gets updated every 10 second and no 2 rows have the same time value. After the CSV is closed I nee to do the following... Open a worksheet (excel 2000) with a macro already loaded. Run the macro which prompts the user to load a CSV file. Search column E for the time value 22:00:00 If not found then select E1 Search column E for the time value 04:00:00 If not found select the last cell in column E Create a range...

help choosing a chart format.
In my last job, we had a waterfall plot that would show time on the X axis, frequency on the y axes and the marker would change color according to magnitude of the signal. is there a good chart that will perform this type of plot? It is kind of like an XY scatter plot with a variable color. see peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fugazi48" <fugazi48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6088FA-C207-4CB2-A103-02CD9549D7E5@microsoft.com... > In my last job, we ...

plotting charts #2
I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same worksheet. The amount of items may vary in the chart so i need to be able to plot just the cells with information in them instead of having a huge graph that is plotting all the cells. The format of my worksheet does not change. Hi, See here for details on dynamic ranges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html Cheers Andy enyaw wrote: > I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same > worksheet. The a...

Please add delete action to IMF for information store
Can *anyone* in the Microsoft Exchange team respond to this: Please can the option to *delete* messages be added to the IMF actions for an information store? Why would we want to do this? We are a K12 school and have two Information stores, one for staff, one for students. It is quite acceptable to deliver spam into the junk email folder for staff. It is *not* acceptable to do this for students. Even though the UCE level is getting set correctly (ie the message is correctly classified as spam) the inability to *delete* such messages from the student information store results in adult m...

contacts appear as deleted in my list when they didn't delete me
I have this situation come up every once in a while is anyone else experiencing this? and what is causing the miss labeling? -- Four Generations Of Trust And Betrayal...One Legacy Skywolfe Hi Skywolfe, Just to confirm, how are you identifying them as being deleted? -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2009 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation -- "Rage Skywolfe"...

Excluding data points in a chart
Is there some way to specify conditions under which data points should be excluded in a chart? In particular, I have two columns for which I want to create a scatter plot. However, some of the rows are missing data for one or the other column. Is there a simple way to tell Excel to ignore such rows? Jim Hi Jim, 1) With the chart selected, use Tools|Options and open the Chart tab; specify what is to happen with missing values OR 2) Where data is missing enter =NA() -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "JM" <anonymous@discussions....

BUG in Excel 2007
To duplicate this bug, create a chart with two lines with an x-axis that contains consecutive dates. Then, add a plot chart series (again with date x-axis) and add data labels to it. IMPORTANT: Then, change the plot chart to plot using the primary axis. Finally, save and reopen the file. The data labels disappear and you cannot re-add them. Hello Blake, I would love to investigate this but I need more info. Please define "plot chart" When you say "Then, add a plot chart series (again with date x-axis) and add data labels to it" do you mean add a series to the existing...

EXCEL chart legend formatting
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Can anyone tell me how to get superscript/subscript formatting to show in a chart legend? I've got it working in the excel data cells, but the formattin doesn't transfer to the legend and I can't directly change the legend text. I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks! tauntonuse wrote: EXCEL chart legend formatting 28-Oct-09 Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Can anyone tell me how to get superscript/subscript formatting to show in a chart legend? I h...

Exporting an Excel Chart into Access
Hi, Does anyone know how to basically do as the title of this post says: Export an Excel Chart into a report and/or form on Access? I know I will be pushing my luck here, but if anyone also knows if it is possible to produce a graph from a query in Access - please let me know! Thanks, T8RSP -- T8RSP ------------------------------------------------------------------------ T8RSP's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28452 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=517792 ...

Reduce chart white space
When I create a pie chart, a terrible amount of white space exists around the pie. When I insert it into PowerPoint, it takes up way too much room. I can increase the size of the pie, but that still leaves a tremendous amount of white space on the left and right sides. Any ideas? Thanks, Vinod Crop the object in PowerPoint ... After you paste, Format Picture / Picture Tab allows you to crop the item. >-----Original Message----- >When I create a pie chart, a terrible amount of white space exists >around the pie. When I insert it into PowerPoint, it takes up way too >much ro...

How to delete here and there in a worksheet....
Hi... How can I delete the contains of all unlocked cells in a worksheet in one sweep? I have this worksheet with 6 * 13 * 33 cells scattered around the entire spreadsheet, divided by an unknown number of hidden and locked cells containing formulas vital to the entire spreadsheet. I have hidden the locked cells. I have removed the mark letting me choose locked cells. I cannot mark the whole spreadsheet in order to hit delete. -- Regards Zadig Galbaras (nick) ----- Sub UnLocked_Cells() Dim cell As Range, tempR As Range, rangeToCheck As Range For Each cell In ActiveSheet.Used...

Unable to delete a task request from inbox in outlook
Hi all, Does anyone have an idea how I delete a task request from my inbox. When I try to delete the task request i get the outlook dialog box up, which states. "The task folder could not be found. Could not open the item. Try again." Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Problem saving embedded .gif or .jpg (.bmp only option)
(Sorry for crosspost - also posted in "microsoft.public.outlook.general") I've seen this question posted a half dozen times, and I've yet to see a solution. Problem: When an animated .gif (ditto for .jpg) is embedded in the body of a message (Outlook 2002 (Windows XP (home) with Office XP 2002) - I'm NOT using Outlook Express), the ONLY option I have for saving the embedded .gif (or .jpg) is in .bmp format - no other option is available. (See attached screen print for clarification.) I have deleted all Temp Internet Folders & files; I have cleared Internet History...

How do I conditionally format a chart?
Is it possible to conditionally format a chart so that the colors go red when the number plotted is negative and the colors are green when the number is positive? I know you can do it manually, but I would prefer to have it happen automatically. Thanks! (I am working with Excel 2000 at work) try here:- http://www.andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B8461DB-A41D-490C-BDF4-374B319F1F3E@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to conditionally format a chart so that the colors go red > when &g...

Naming a Chart
Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA states that naming an object requires selecting the object (such as a chart), typing the new name in the Name Box, and pressing Enter. This does work for a shape but not a chart. When I select a chart and attempt to enter anything in the Name Box, any entry is not enabled and therefore nothing happens. How can I assign a name to a chart??? Hold the Shift key (or the Ctrl key), and click on the chart to select it. Then, type a name in the Name Box, and press the Enter key. William Bartusek wrote: > Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA states tha...

Chart Information
I'm using AC2003. I have a chart on a form. Sometimes the chart has no data and the chart displayed is blank, which I expect. My question is, is there a way to determine whether the chart has any information on it? I'd like to display a label that says something like "No Information Found". Thanks in advance for your help. A chart has a row source and maybe a link master/child properties. You should be able to use Dcount() or something to determine if there are any records. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "PeterM" <PeterM@discussions...

Cannot delete mail in deleted items
We migrated all of our mailboxes to a new server this weekend. We are having a strange problem today. Nobody can delete anything in there deleted items. It doesn’t give them an error. It just doesn’t delete the item. I’ve also noticed that the “recover deleted items” is grayed out. shift delete will work, but I want to be able to use delete. The new server is running Exchange 2003 sp2. The clients are running Office XP SP3. any ideas? what happens if you right-click on the deleted items folder and select, "Empty deleted items"? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "jbwerner&...

Import Excel data into Org Chart
Are there any how tos on importing excel data into Org Chart? Didn't see such in the MS Training online. -- marcopolo ...

Pivot Table border formatting and pivot chart formatting
I've haven't been able to eliminate the border formatting in a pivot table. Every time I change the page selection it defaults back to having borders. Does anyone know how to correct this? I've also been having the same problem with pivot charts. When I increase the width of a line in a chart and change the page selection it defaults back to the previous format. ...

Using a named range in a chart
Can a named range be used in a chart for one of the series? I have tried this, and it doesn't seem to work. For instance, i have a name _Date_rng defined (using Insert...Name...Define) as "data!$A$2:$A$60". In a chart (XY scatterplot), for one series, i define the X values as _Date_rng. Excel formats this as ={"_Date_rng"}. However, the chart is now blank, it draws with the axes, but no data is plotted. But, when i put the range directly in the chart "Source Data...Series" tab as "data!$A$2:$A$60", it plots the data correctly. So, is it po...

copying charts into new sheets, data is pulled from old sheet
i make a sheet with a load of data and some graphs, then i want to copy the whole thing into a new sheet to process some similar but different data, all the cell references translate cleanly, and refer to the new sheet however, the graphs reflec tthe previous sheets ranges and data. how can i copy the graphs so they refer to cells on the new sheet? btw i know excel pretty well, and i could go through and drag new data on, but i would like about 30 graphs per sheet, so its tedious. thanks instead of copying just the data, use the Move or Copy Sheet option under Edit and copy the whol...

delete saved files
Is there a way of deleting the previously saved Excel files? It is maddening to see all those things that I can no longer open. -- Dawn Tools > Options > GeneralTab > Uncheck the Recently used files box Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "herd" <herd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089179B0-5516-4934-ACE9-9D664BF5672E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way of deleting the previously saved Excel files? It is maddening > to see all those things that I can no longer open. > -- > Dawn In office 2007 I have headings of Home, Insert, Page Layout, F...

How to delete the note pad image?
I deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still visible. How can I delete it? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CACBA0.A45BB580 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Timmy, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) Are you referring to the Notes tab in the Task Information dialog or in = the Notes column? If so, then deleting all the text should prevent the = Notes indicator appearing in the Indicator column. Make absolutely sure = ther...

cannot delete custom page in Business Portal
I created a page and I want it deleted. When I try to remove the page, I get the error - this item is currently being used in a menu or task and cannot be removed. I have not included this page anywhere. How can I figure out what is stopping the page from being deleted? Go to Manage Navigation and delete the menu first then go to Manage Portal Pages then Remove it -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Jack Tundra" wrote: > I created a page and I want it deleted. When I try to remove the page, I get > the error - this item is currently being used in a menu or task and ...