Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??

Hi All,

I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot
Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in
Sharepoint....

everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the
chart....

how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the
Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about
the size or dimension... how can I do it???

thanks and sorry for the "silly" question...

thanks

Vit
0
FiNaR76 (5)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

File size #11

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Maximum file sizes

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

learning Excel #3

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook