Dating 6 events for 5 groups on a 18 month cycle

I have been trying tocalendarise 6 key dates in a cycle for 5 groups Each group A,B,and C all have different start dates to their cycle in the 18 month period - after that time it all repeats itself. Is there anyway this can be done
I also need to find some way of labelling these key dates - Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

no
0
anonymous (74722)
3/3/2004 3:56:07 AM
Denise -

Despite Colin's certainty that it can't be done, I suspect all it
requires is a better statement of your problem. Are you talking about a
Gantt chart? If so, check out some of the links on this web page:

   http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/
_______

Denise wrote:
> I have been trying tocalendarise 6 key dates in a cycle for 5 groups
> Each group A,B,and C all have different start dates to their cycle in
> the 18 month period - after that time it all repeats itself. Is there
> anyway this can be done. I also need to find some way of labelling
> these key dates - Thanks

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

Date format issue when submitting from a userform to a spreadsheet
Hi, I have a userform that I've generated which routes dates onto a spreadsheet based on the users input. I am having a bit of a frustrating time with the dates, it would appear that in the process of moving the date from the userform to the spreadsheet some dates are switched/transposed. I'll give an example. If someone enters 09/02/2004 on the userform excel seems to look at 09 and assume it is a month and transposes the dates to 02/09/2004(this does not appear to be a US/UK format issues as I have already gone down that road). However, if the date 13/09/2004 is entered i...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Mailbox Restore #6
Hi! Im about to restore a SBS 2003 server with exchange (2003) after a system crash. I don't want to restore over my new installed machine, so what's the easiest way? Im only interested in the mailboxes and public folders content. Software for extracting directly fom edb files are to expensive, or is there any cheap one? :-) /Jonas On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:36:24 +0100, "Jonas Nilsson" <jonas_nilsson@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >Im about to restore a SBS 2003 server with exchange (2003) after a system >crash. > >I don't want to restore over my ...

Keyboard shortcut for current date and time
Hi, Ctrl+ ; inserts current date and Ctrl+Shift+; inserts current ti me Ctrl+Shift+; inserts the current time with the date serial as 0 and not the current date's date serial. Presently I am adding the two (ie current date and time) to get the current date and time. Is there a keyboard shortcut that does this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Raj CTRL+; then SPACE then CTRL+SHIFT+; -or- =Now() -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware "Raj" <rspai9@gmail.com> wrote in message Hi, Ctrl+ ; inserts current dat...

Ex5.5 to Ex2003 intra org migration
Hi I have migrated from E5.5 to E2003 intra-Org migration and chose the option SID migration via ADMT during migration . I 've notice that both source domain and target domain accounts have been added to mailbox and public folder resources which doesn't appear to be a problem at the moment. However in the near future when I do decide to remove the source domain would I be left with "zombie" source domain accounts??? In addition, granted that I chose to migrate SID history what will be the result when the source Doman is remove. Will there be any performance impact ??...

Replication partner exch 5.5 crashed
Hello Everyone. We recently installed exchange server 2003, had it coexisting with exchange 5.5 . We used the pfmigrate tool to create replication of public folders,I had also moved around 75% of the users mail boxes to the 2003 server.Unfortunately Ifound out that the exchange 5.5 server has crashed and now we cannot send or receive emails because earlier the mail flow was from 2003 to 5.5 and internet and vice versa. How can I remove the 5.5 server and set the 2003 server to receive emails completely. Also I do have a backup of the 5.5 server , can I restore the 5.5 mail box to t...

using dates Part 2

Migrating E5.5/NT4 to E2003/W2K
I am going to be migrating E5.5 to E2003 very soon Can anyone please give me tips as I would like to avoid as many probs a possible. I can use the same IP, Domain name etc Thanks in Advance Hi, Done a few of those You could do an in-place upgrade but you must be absolutely sure about your backups. For me, the easiest (and probably safest) way is to do a new installation of 2003 and run the two systems in parralel until all users have been migrated to the new system before shutting down the old system. I short: Suppose you have alias@demo.com as your current e-mail domain: 1. Create a...

Chart Wizard #5
Does excel 2007 have a chart wizard? If so, how do I access it? The chart wizard no longer exists in Excel 2007, RIP. You create a chart using the various chart buttons on the Insert tab, then struggle through the three Chart Tools contextual tabs looking for the controls to set up the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Liberty" <Liberty @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C1186EF-4C15-4E3D-A642-D0EA334C1192@microsoft.com... > Does excel...

Making a template that puts the current date in the document so that does NOT change
I'd like to make a template that sets up some standard headers and formatting for new Word documents for a night school course I'm enrolled in. Among other requirements for all papers is to put the date the paper was created at the top. I'd furthermore like it so that if I need to reopen the document after creating it to say print another copy, the date written at the top will not change. In other words, when I create a new document using the template the current date is put near the top, but when I subsequently open the file for editing or reprinting it does NOT automat...

Show all months on report
I have a report that shows total shipments by month for specific items by totaling in the Month Footer. Some items have no shipment on some months so that month is not listed. Is there a way to have the report show all months regardless if there were shipments that month or not? Create a table name CountNumber with field CountNUM having integers from 0 (zero) through you maximum spread. Build the query below. SELECT DateAdd("m",[CountNUM],CVDate([Enter start date])) AS [My Dates] FROM CountNumber WHERE (((DateAdd("m",[CountNUM],CVDate([Enter start date])))<=CVDa...

Null date parameter
Hi How can I pass a null value to a date parameter in a Sub? Thanks Regards hi John, John wrote: > How can I pass a null value to a date parameter in a Sub? you have to pass it as Varian as normal data types cannot be Null: Public Sub yourSub(ADateNullable As Variant) On Local Error GoTo LocalError Dim DateValue As Date If IsNull(ADateNullable) Then Else DateValue = CDate(ADateNullable) End IF Exit Sub LocalError: If Err.Number = 13 Then ' Type mismatch. End If End Sub mfG --> stefan <-- ...

Events template not saving entries
I am attempting to build an events database using the Events template in Access 2007. I have made no modifications to the template. It is not saving the information I add into the Event List table. I first tried entering information directly into the table. Then I tried entering information using the New Event in the Link bar. I can find no way to get the entries to save. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix somewhere? Does anyone have anything to suggest? Thanks. -- M'Lou *:) On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:05:01 -0800, M''Lou Wilson <MLouWilson@discussions....

Transaction dates a day early
Hello, Using M06 with direct connect & bill pay to my bank, the downloaded transaction dates entered are a day early in Money. If I view my account through my bank's web interface, the date would show as I'd expect (e.g. 11/21) for a given transaction. But when viewing my account in M06 (again directly connected/downloaded from bank), that same transaction has a date of 11/20. All transactions from this bank seem to "post" a day early in Money. I do let Money change the transaction date from what I entered to what the bank says (that's the way I want it). I a...

input date
hi all, is this possible: i will type 011005 and then excel will automatically format it as 01/10/05 and will be treated as date? thanks. Rufino Only with VBA code or a function in another cell, there is no way with the user interface of doing this automatically -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "rufino palacol jr" <rufinojr54@gawab.com> wrote in message news:%23Ve5wjg%23EHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi all, > > is this possible: i will type 011005 and then excel will automatically > fo...

Date Elimination
I have a worksheet with mainly dates in column A in the format of '25 Aug 2008'. Is it possible with a macro or similar to delete lines beyond a certain date (2 years hence)? Basically, I'm not interested in data more than 2 years old. This would eliminate a lot of data and make for a more viewable worksheet. try this Sub del_date() ActiveCell.Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" dt =3D Date - 730 If ActiveCell.Value <=3D dt Then ActiveCell.ClearContents ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select Else ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select End If Loop End ...

Preventing outside work to send email to a distribution group
I want this distribution group for internal use only. How can I stop the outside to send message to this address. ...

Extending Exch 5.5 hard disk on RAID 5
I am using exch 5.5, sp4 on win 2k. Priv.edb and Pub.edb are sitting on e:\exchsrvr\MDBDATA which is 36gb and nearly ful. Drive E:\ consists of 3x18gb disks. I have got three 36gb new hard disks that i want to use as a replacement to the existing 18gb drives and also put RAID 5 ontop. This is my rough plan Offline back of entire e:\ Take out 3x18gb disks Load the 3x36gb disks Configure RAID 5 Load the backed up dbase. Do you think there is something that i am missing here please? Also, if you have carried out similar task in the past, what was your experience that you want me to kn...

Freezing panes #5
Ok, I know how to Freeze x number of rows. But I also want to Freeze a COLUMN also. Is that possible? if so, how? Hi John, Select the column past the column you want to freeze to --or-- select the row past the row you want to freeze to --or-- select the cell past the column and row that you want to freeze to More on the subject: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/freeze.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm ...

Sorted and Groups
Ok, I have a personal folder labled clients. When i set a client up I get a system generated message that says to the extent Doe, John: sucessfully set up DAT I have over 100 clients each with a different name. What I would like to do is sort by the subject line so that their names are sorted alphabetically... When I do this however it groups each subject individually which of course is extremely redundant because no two subjects are the exact same and it just keeps repeating the message and way over clutters the view. How can I just sort and keep the old outlook normal view of the folders ...

Group sending
I'm having problems when sending an email to a group. It starts to send and then stops when it hits any address with a problem. Is there anyway around this? I'm using outlook express version 6. I don't mind if a bad address gets kicked back but would like to find a way to get the email sent ot all the good addresses. For now we've been having to go contact by contact to send the same message. We have a list of over 400 and this is time consuming. Please help. This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer an...

How can I Show data as a % of Sub Group in a Pivot Table
I want to show a column of data (% of City) as a % of a sub group total. Here's my example of how the pivot table should look: State City Carrier Sq Yards % of City (Sq Yards2) Alabama Birmingham Carrier 1 10 20% Carrier 2 20 40% Carrier 3 10 20% Carrier 4 10 20% Birmingham Total 50 100% Mobile Carrier 1 10 25% Carrier 2 10 25% Carrier 3 1...