Data Table in Clustered Column Charts

I have created a pivot table with these data:

Count of User	Year
Unit            	2006	Grand Total
A		10	10
B		8	8
C		7	7
Grand Total	25	25

After that I created a Clustered Column Chart, and I am able to create a
data table with the values as shown from the table.

I would like to include another set of data as follow:

Unit           percentage
A	1.27%
B	10.39%
C	70.00%

Is there any way that I can include these data (which is in the same excel
screen) in the same graph?
0
MQ (4)

How to select series in chart?