Data labels: need value AND % change

I'm working on a series of column charts that show annual data for #
sold, $ volume, average price, median price, etc.  I want it to show
the 2002 and 2003 values for each of these but I ALSO want to be able
to show the % change between the 2, so we can see trends.

So far, I only see that you can label the data with the value, or the
percentage. I haven't seen how you can show the values AND the %
change.  Any ideas?  I'd really appreciate it!

---

Create the desired label in a separate column (the 2003 price
concatenated with the percent change) and use the XY Chartlabeler
(www.appspro.com) to add this new column as the label for the 2003
series.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <FIRMMarci.zoro7@excelforum-nospam.com>, FIRMMarci
<<FIRMMarci.zoro7@excelforum-nospam.com>> says...
> I'm working on a series of column charts that show annual data for #
> sold, $ volume, average price, median price, etc.  I want it to show
> the 2002 and 2003 values for each of these but I ALSO want to be able
> to show the % change between the 2, so we can see trends.
>
> So far, I only see that you can label the data with the value, or the
> percentage. I haven't seen how you can show the values AND the %
> change.  Any ideas?  I'd really appreciate it!
>

> ---

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell