Data labels: Making the value currency & use % in a chart?

Is is possible to have in a pie chart BOTH the value with a currency format
and the 1,000 comma option on, with the percentage checked as well?
0
AKO (1)

You might have to construct your own labels in an extra worksheet range,
using a formula like this:

   =TEXT(B2,"$#,000.00")&CHAR(10)&TEXT(B2/SUM($B$2:$B$10),"0.0%")

then use a utility like those below to assign these labels to the pie
wedges:

   Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
   John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

AKO wrote:

> Is is possible to have in a pie chart BOTH the value with a currency format
> and the 1,000 comma option on, with the percentage checked as well?

Using Relative path for XML data file?

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

using the journal on outlook

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

default values in a cell

Formula for cross tab data filling

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Help with importing data

Business Portal Development

predict future data

Reference / Copy Dynamic Data
Have a worksheet listing products and prices for numerous suppliers. eg.: Supplier--Product---Price ABC-------apple-----1.00 ABC-------orange----1.20 XYZ-------brick-----3.40 XYZ-------cement----0.80 This worksheet will change often. What I would like is to reference this information on other worksheets. I would also split the info onto a worksheet for each supplier. Therefore i will have a worksheet for ABC and for XYZ, and the info in these worksheets will change as the main "index" worksheet changes. eg. Worksheet ABC contains: Product---Price apple-----1.00 orange----1.20 ...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Effective VBA Code for Conditional Charting
Hello there, in a line chart, I need to show 3 different markers / colors for data points depending on whether the basic data to be shown are =, > or < zero. My attempts to code this in vba works, but very slowly. I suspect there is an effective way to do this, but can't find it. Does anyboday know better ? Thank you in advance, Kind regards, H.G. Lamy Hi H, Maybe you don't need VBA code at all. Have a look at Jon Peltier's examples on conditional charts. (http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart) You should be able to modify the techn...

Formula to return non-zero values in a list
I have a list of numbers in a column like so - 2 3 4 1 8 0 0 0 0 What formula would I create to always give me the a SUM of the las couple values before the zero value. The list always ends with a valu other than zero, so in this case, the '8' is the end of the list, and would like to SUM the 3 "last" values, those being 8, 1 and 4. As use this file, the zero values will automatically be updated with ne information, so I need a formula which would constantly reflect thi change -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you don't mind having an extra col...