daily csv file needed into automatic web charts?

Here is the situation...
we have daily txt files (comma seperated values) with data consistin
of measures

We need these daily files to be put into a chart you can view from
webpage automatically.

Is there any way possible to do this without someone manually dail
creating them?

email me at dcibrando@yahoo.com

this is extremely important and all help would be greatly appreciated!
tks

Turn on the macro recorder (Tools | Macro > Record new macro...), and
go through the process once.  Turn off the recorder, and share the code
together with other pertinent information.  Someone should be able to
point you in the right direction, if not give you the actual code.

--
[Posted directly to the Usenet newsgroup -- no affiliation with
Excelforum]

Regards,

Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <dcibrando.xrpcm@excelforum-nospam.com>,
dcibrando.xrpcm@excelforum-nospam.com says...

> Here is the situation...
> we have daily txt files (comma seperated values) with data consisting
> of measures
>
> We need these daily files to be put into a chart you can view from a
> webpage automatically.
>
> Is there any way possible to do this without someone manually daily
> creating them?
>
> email me at dcibrando@yahoo.com
>
> this is extremely important and all help would be greatly appreciated!
> tks!

> ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

CSV File Problem

chart MAcro to change on activecell