Custumize Chart Tittle Description

How can I make the Chart Tittle to be equal to a specific cell located in one
sheet. For example, I have a description on the cell "D10" located in the
sheetname "Black" . I want this description to be the Chart Tittle because is
a number that will change in the daily basic.
I have been using this formula "=Black!D10"; however, is not working.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

0
maperalia (28)

Click on the title, type =, and then click on D10 on Black.
Or click on the title, and type =Black!$D$10

--
Rob