Creating one chart

How do I create a chart which shows both a total number of bookings & the
total revenue matched against months of the year. e.g:

Months   Total Bookings     Total Revenue
Jan         39                      $10.00
Feb         20                      $5.00
Mar        15                       $21.00

The list above is on a separate worksheet & I want to create a chart on a
different worksheet but in the same workbook.

You could either do a combination chart (bars and lines?) with one of the
series on a secondary axis, or you cuold try to create a panel chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Desper84AnAnswer" wrote:

> How do I create a chart which shows both a total number of bookings & the
> total revenue matched against months of the year. e.g:
>
> Months   Total Bookings     Total Revenue
> Jan         39                      $10.00
> Feb         20                      $5.00
> Mar        15                       $21.00
>
> The list above is on a separate worksheet & I want to create a chart on a
> different worksheet but in the same workbook.
0
LukeM (202)
9/23/2009 12:59:02 PM
The values aren't different enough to require dual axes. A plain old
line chart would work fine.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Luke M wrote:
> You could either do a combination chart (bars and lines?) with one of the
> series on a secondary axis, or you cuold try to create a panel chart:
>
> http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html
0
jonNO1 (306)

How to select series in chart?

Problems with creating a newsletter

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Text box in Embedded chart is cut off
Hi. I am having a problem with an embedded chart that appears differently in word versus how it appeared originally in Excel. Specifically, the top of the chart (in excel) has a text box that divides the chart (it is a vertical bar graph) into subcategories (labels at the bottom are used to specify what each bar signifies; but these are taken from the associated cell range). Originally, the chart was labeled by a single text box, separated by spaces: Lifetime Use 30-Day Use Heavy Use Antisocial Behavior When this chart is linked in word, the text displays like this (tho&...