Create XY (Scatter) Chart, with 3 column (X, Y, Series)

Hi, I need create a XY Chart with information in 3 colum, example
SERIE	X	Y
A	1.25	2.35
B	4	3
C	5	1
D	2.35	5.25
E	1	2
F	3.33	4
G	4.21	3
H	6.25	1
I	1.5	4
J	2.5	3.33
K	3.5	1.25

This is possible?
Help me please.
Thanks, Ilka
0
Ilka (1)

Make an XY chart with the X and Y columns, then use one of these utilities
to apply the labels to the data points:

    Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
    John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Ilka" <Ilka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I need create a XY Chart with information in 3 colum, example
> SERIE X Y
> A 1.25 2.35
> B 4 3
> C 5 1
> D 2.35 5.25
> E 1 2
> F 3.33 4
> G 4.21 3
> H 6.25 1
> I 1.5 4
> J 2.5 3.33
> K 3.5 1.25
>
> This is possible?
> Help me please.
> Thanks, Ilka

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

if cell is text move left one column

Queries and Charts

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

Updating a chart Automatically

line chart with NA() values

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

date function #3