create customize trendlines

How do you create customize trendlines (w/o doing any
additional spreadsheet calculations)?  For example, Excel
gives you the option of plotting y=m(lnx)+b.  I might like
to plot y=m(logx)+b instead.  Does anyone know any easy
way to do this using the trendline option (I've seen
graphing programs where you can edit existing curve fits
or creat new ones.)?

Thanks!
0
bak5w (1)

Configure HP LD220 Customer Pole Display
I'm having problems with my new RP3000 system. My Customer Pole Display is not working well. RMS offers me two lines of text -- with 3 different animation effects. My line 1 shows up many times on line 2, and visa versa. If I select scroll, 1 line of text... scrolls across both lines on the display. I have the OPOS code set as ld. I'm not sure if this is right or not. Can you help? Thx. do not use any scrolling, do not use any effects "DonS" <DonS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89EE746E-532E-47C0-821F-956D3FB9FB48@microsoft.com... >...

Cannot view data entered using custom form
My company has a form saved in the Organizational Forms Library that users can enter certain required fields and then email the completed form to me. The problem is the email is blank when I receive it and I can't figure out why. I use Outlook 2003 and I get the emails from users using Outlook 2000 and 2003. I've attempted to have the users send to my co-workers and they have had no problems viewing the email with the all the data entered in the form. My coworkers have both 2000 and 2003. Any ideas why? I have no plugins or anything like that which might interfere. Stumped. Fi...

Create Groupwise Reminder for Access
Is there a way to create a groupwise reminder note in an Access database? Kind of like a tickler. The note would be sent to certain people, which may not be the same people each time, when an assignment's due date is approaching. The note would continue to be sent each day until the assignment is 'closed' in the database. I know this may be wishful thinking, but I'm trying to figure out a way to do this in Access instead of just having the user create their own notes in Groupwise. Thanks for your help. I don't know this Groupwise however I have a s...

How can I send my e newsletter created in publisher as the body o.
My Publisher programme won't allow me to send a newsletter as the body of an email, it only offers me to send it as an attachment. Any suggestions please? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Kirsten from New Zealand Health Shop <Kirsten from New Zealand Health Shop@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > My Publisher programme won't allow me to send a newsletter as the > body of an email, it only offers me to send it as an attachment. Any > suggestions please? Publisher 2002 and 2003 offer the option of sending the current page of a ...

How do you create a drop down list?
Recently, we changed from Office 2000 to Office 2003. Some where in the change something has moved or is done differently. I am trying to create a drop down list. I have made a vertical list of what I want in the drop down box. I just don't seen to be able to find the ability to create the drop down box and link it to my list. Please help, Aviator try here http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Aviator" <Aviator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41BE8F88-59A1-4176-B378-6DA0046F91EA@microsoft....

Creating a newsgroup
*microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript* is living on borrowed time, and I hate web based forums. Where do we go from here? I know it is possible to create a new Usenet group, but I don't know how. I wish someone with more experience would step in. -- Crash Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is refusing treatment. The Classic VB groups are seeking safe haven in the comp.lang.* existing groups. There seems to be some people there that know the procedure for new group creation. The m.p.vb.general.discussion group is still up as of right now, but already one of the Access NGs is g...

Populate Phone Call Fields When Created By Workflow
How does everyone else auto-populate the fields of a phone call when the phone call is auto-created by a workflow rule? My rule creates an "intro call" phone call activity everytime a new lead is created. I find it silly that the fields including phone number aren't pre-populated from the Lead. ...

Find Date Mailbox Created
Hello, In ADSIEdit you can see the whenCreated field, but this refers to the date the AD account was created. Does anyone know how to find the date the account was given a mailbox? We had AD long before Exchange and I'm trying to find out when people were given mailboxes precisely. Thanks. i struggled with this, too, and I don't believe there is any way to get this info...I miss having that at my fingertips... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "GC Postmaster" <gc_postmaster@gordon.edu> wrote in message news:9662BF63-2EAF-4D29-B318-0861643E87A1@microsoft.com... > Hello...

access 2007 compact creates new database
I am using following code to compact my database. this worked ok in Access 2000 but in 2007 after compacting I find a new (compacted) database; the original database did not change. I want my original database to compact and I do not need a new one. How can I fix this? Declare Function TSB_API_GetExitCodeProcess Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetExitCodeProcess" (ByVal hProcess As Long, lpExitCode As Long) As Long Declare Function TSB_API_OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" Alias "OpenProcess" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Long, ByVal bInheritHandle As Long, ByVal dwPro...

delete OST file and create from server?
I'm getting the following error trying to open Outlook on an exchange server: The Exchange server has detected that you are using an old copy of your OST. Please delete your OST file and create a new one from the server. But there is no OST file on my hard drive. Any ideas? thanks Did you turn on hidden and system folders to include in your search? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Joel_COS <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I'm getting the ...

OL98 custom form
I created a custom form that includes a checkbox with the following properties: FIELD = Admin Action TYPE = Yes/No Format = Yes/No Property to Use = Caption when I created this new 'admin action' field -- it automatically selected "Caption" for 'property to use' and entered 'false' in Display/Caption. Anyway, when I print the form -- it gives a value of 0 or -1 in the admin action field. What I want it to display is either "yes" or "no" Pls help. Thank you. PS. I also tried using 'VALUE' in the Property to Use field...and it ...

Need advice on customer with Terminal Server, Exch Std. and Entrps
I have a new client with a network that is really messed up and I can't figure out why their system was set up this way so I would appreciate some feedback. Both servers are Win2k3, DC, and GC. Server A: Exchange 2k3 Enterprise with Blackberry Express Server (2 licenses) Server B: Exchange 2k3 Standard with MS Office installed and being used as a Terminal Server in Admin Mode not App Mode (by the owner only, maybe others later). Yes I realize how bad this is, that's why I'm the new company brought in to clean this up but I have a few questions (no, the client is of NO help)...

Creating contacts gives error
We have a user who is trying to create a contact and getting an error says "Error occurred. Please contact system administrator" when saving the record. When I look at the contact list, it creates the record. But the error message annoying the user when creating contacts. The user has Business Unit access for Contacts (Create, Read, Write Delete Append, ApptendTo, Assign & Share) Any suggestions. Thanks. ...

Task Hierarchy Messed up after creating new Task
Hi, We use Project Server 2007 (with SP1 and Infrastructure Update). Recently 2 PMs have complained that their Task Hierarchy was messed up after making relatively minor modifications to their projects like adding a task, saving and reopening. The symptom is that leaf tasks have been re-parented to other parent tasks + empty rows showed up. Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a way to solve this? ashwin ...

Help Creating Macro to change Account settings
I have finally hooked up Outlook to work with Yahoo POP3 account and it is the only way to go. However, I would like to have a Outlook Button/Macro that changes my account settings to say I am remote from my outlook computer, and my email should stay on Yahoo's server. I know how to do this with the account tools I just wanted to automate it. ...

CFileDialog Customization
CFileDialog Customization I'm in the process of customizing the CFileDialog class using MFC for use as as a file open dialog. I would like to know when the ListView in the File Open Dialog box has changed to a lower level directory. I believe the correct way to do this is by using the OnCmdMsg Override as provided by MFC. I believe I need to use the pExtra pointer to determine the 'direction' of the folder change in the ListView of the Common Dialog. If this is correct, can someone tell me how to use the pExtra pointer in the OnCmdMsg Override for CFileDialog? If not, h...

Customization to a Contact Form Does NOT Stick
Everytime I try to add a field in a Contact form, the change does not stick. I have administrator rights, followed the instructions to customize a form to the t. The instructions entailed going to: Home -> Settings Settings tab -> System Customization Record Management -> Contacts Add Fields -select fields to add ok - > save work On the CRM server Start -> Programs -> Microsoft CRM -> Deployment Manager Right click: Deployment Manager -> All Tasks ->Publish Customization Select form customized Add Finish OK Restart IIS After performing these steps, I get b...

Add custom report to Reports window
Hi everbody, Is there any way to add custom report (my special) to reports windows (Customer->Reports). Can I do it in a program? Can I do it in Dexterity? With best regards and thanks, Vitali Vitali If using Dexterity, why not have the report as a 3rd party report in your Dexterity dictionary. It is possible to read the reports from the reports.dic and identify the custom reports from dexterity. A custom report can be executed from Dexterity using the run report with name in dictionary command. There is also a method of launching a custom report from VBA if you know its name....

Customize Document bar (on Notepad layout) not there anymore?
Hi, The bar containing the "customize document button" on microsoft office for mac 2008 has gone? How do I get this back? Thanks Thomas Well, there is no "customize document button" in Word so I'm guessing you mean the 'Customize Workspace' button which is a part of the Status Bar at the bottom of the document window. If that's what you're referring to go to Word> Preferences> View & restore the check for 'Status Bar'. If that isn't the fix you'll need to provide a more accurate description of what seems t...

Customizing CRM Controls
Is there somebody how ever tried to customize Microsoft CRM controls? I want to make an own implementation of the Picklist control to fill it with Contact information depending on the selected Account. Therefor I inherit from Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPicklistControl, but when trie to run my application I receive an "Object not set to an instance..." error. Any help would be much appriciated ...

Unable to create HTTPS listener in WinRM
I am trying to create an HTTPS listener in WinRM and am getting the error: WSManFault Message ProviderFault WSManFault Message = The WS-Management service cannot process the request. The value for the selector Transport is invalid. Error number: -2144108451 0x8033805D The WS-Management service cannot process the request because a value for the sel ector is invalid. The command I am running is (with the thumbprint removed): winrm create winrm/config/Listener?Address=*+Transport=HTTPS@{Hostname="%COMPUTERNAME%";Certifi...

Deployment of a Custom Web in CRMROOT\ISV
Hello, I've got a frustrating experience with several CRM 4.0 machines with the newest UR7, when trying to deploy a custom web to Crm 4.0 like CRMROOT/ISV/CompanyName/MyApp. Where MyApp is the root of my custom app. Underneath MyApp is the /bin folder and my own web.config. Crm web server is in On-Premise mode. I followed http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd548493.aspx and assumed that UR7 will deal with it like UR2, mentioned in Condition 2 in this article. Anyway, after deploying my app I always get the following error: "Could not load file or assembly 'MyApp'...

can't rename custom page sizes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel In Page Setup, if I need to create a new page size, when I select Manage Custom Sizes there is another window that opens called Custom Page Sizes. A new page size named Untitled appears with its size attributes available to modify and a button for OK. The next custom size you create is then named Untitled 1, then Untitled 2, and so on. There appears to be no way to rename those custom sizes to something that makes more sense or allows you to remember what that size was for future use, like Half Sheet or Note Card. Is this ...

Potential Customer
I have a customer that does not want to track oportunities against contacts. Is there any way I can remove Contact from the Potential Customer Lookup at the Opportunity Form? Regards, Mike. Mike, The lookup dialog uses the "lookuptypes" attribute to define the available entities. It contains the entity type codes (1 = account, 2 = contact, ...) separated by commas. Here are the possible settings for the customerid field: //accounts only crmForm.all.customerid.lookuptypes="1"; //contacts only crmForm.all.customerid.lookuptypes="2"; //accounts and con...

Excel 97 Creating HUGE temp files
We've recently upgraded to Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition. After doing so, we've noticed that Excel 97 immediately started behaving odd. We're running Excel 97 on Windows 98 and Windows XP Pro PCs. The problem is that Excel has started creating very large, what I believe are, temp files when you save an Excel file. They become so large that users think the program has stopped responding, and indeed sometimes the save operation fails because Excel is churning away trying to create these huge 'temp' files. These temp files range from a minum of 100 Megs all t...