Control Charts: "Floating Maximum" - 100650

--
Burnnie Holliday
Data Wrangler

Control Charts: "Floating Maximum"
-- Burnnie Holliday Data Wrangler ...

Control Charts: "Floating Maximum"
Obviously, ignore my last post. Sorry about that. I've been asked to have a look at a control chart system that I'm fairly familiar with. Now, though, the request is to somehow limit the data displayed, so that "outlying data" isn't plotted. Normally, I could just define a maximum of 1, but that doesn't help in cases the upper and control limits are only seperated by 1%. These charts are currently designed to be very dynamic as control limits can vary widely in this system. Is there a way I could possibly assign a formula to the maximum value of a ...