community means what

hi iam chinnu from kurnool iam new to micro soft office
0
verygood (6)

Meaning of shapes in Visio
In Visio, how do I find the definitions of each shape? For example, "Main Object", "Page Group", "Page Element" in the Conceptual Website Shapes ...

meaning of open box
When a company selling hardware refers to it as "open box," what does it generally mean? I've seen two offers so far that used this term. One of them implied that the item was new, and the other said it was refurbished. Should one avoid all "open box" hardware? (The two websites I've seen it at are Amazon and Newegg.) Thank you! Jo-Anne Jo-Anne wrote: > When a company selling hardware refers to it as "open box," what > does it generally mean? I've seen two offers so far that used this > term. One of them implied that th...

Making GP Customization available to community
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01CA5BD2.E3319E20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We've had some requests from customers that migrated to GP from SBF to = add a way to get from the Customer Maintenance window to the customer = summary windows (this was available in SBF). We did this by = implementing a GoTo button on the Customer Maintenance window similar to = the Item Maintenance. We figured this was something that might benefit = the rest of the GP community and have decided ...

What does this mean ?
Hi, I was referring to the MSDN site. I saw one conflict over there.. Visiting this page, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_hierarchy_chart_categories.asp I see Synchronization category written under CObject derived classes and in the category named Classes not derived from CObject, I also see Synchronization category. What this mean ? Are some classes of Synchronization category derived from CObject and some are not ? Please clarify or is this just mistake ? Regards, Jigar Mehta "Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> ...

What is the "HighQualityModeForGraphics" mean ?
In the EXCEL option,there is a "HighQualityModeForGraphics". But I can't find any information for this with MSDN. Thanks. Could someone give me some info? Since it is in the Print sub-section I would hazard a guess that it means you may elect to print graphics at a higher resolution if you so choose. laoyebin wrote: > Could someone give me some info? On 2/23/2010 4:45 AM, laoyebin wrote: > > Could someone give me some info? In Excel 2007 help, type "high quality mode" in the search box and then click on the first choice that shows...

what does whitespace not allowed in this location mean and how do.
i am importing data in csv to excel but it says 'file not loaded- whitespace not allowed in this location' what does that mean? and how do i cahnge it? ...

Meaning of message
When I try to open an excel file created in Excel 97 on a machine running Office 2000, I get the following message: "This workbook contains one or more external data ranges whose column sorting, filtering, and layout changes are no longer being retained. To start retaining these changes, click OK, and then ckick Refresh data on the external Data toolbar." Can anyone tell me what this all means? I am haveing a problem with this worksheet and this may be related. Hi sounds like you have used 'Data - Import - External Data' in this workbook. Maybe the data source is no...

Custom printed scrubs are often a favorite in the medical community. Unique scrubs offer the opportunity to provide a bit of personality to the task at hand, but faded and worn out scrubs should be
Custom printed scrubs are often a favorite in the medical community. Unique scrubs offer the opportunity to provide a bit of personality to the task at hand, but faded and worn out scrubs should be replaced quickly to insure a professional atmosphere at your workplace. http://www.replicab2b.net http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Wallets_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jewelrys_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Shoes_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jeans_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Sunglasses_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Clothing_1.html Frayed ...

i want to know the meaning of policy terms
i have a policy in bajaj allianz life insurance i all ready send a mail reagarding the full details but i dont know the meaning of policy terms.so please help me out your regards prem mail id:- prem.chandra72@yahoo.in ...

Anyone know what 'pst file isnt a valid pst file' means?
Is there ANYONE out there who knows what it means when I try to open a PST file in outlook and all I get is that the file isn't a valif PST file? I am having this problem with an Archive.pst file which must have been an archive file and therefore not opened when it was created It wont open, import or drag-and-drop into the folders area of an already opened application. Is there a third party utlity which can repair it so that it looks to outlook like a PST file? It was last used in the same version of Outlook XP as I am now trying to open it in or at any rate a Windows 2000 (i.e. NT base...

safe ratio and monthly payment what does it mean
I downloaded an office tool,Consumer Debt Manager, and the statement "safe ratio and montly payment" is in a cell. What does it mean? A safe ratio is the percentage of debt you are comfortable carryin given your current income level. Usually around 15-20%, although mos Debt Managers allow you to put in what you want here and banks allow u to 40%. The safe monthly payment is that percentage times your monthl income i.e. 20% with an income of $3000 would give a monthly payment o .20*3000 = 600. Your Consumer Debt Manager is probably calculating that as a standar then comparing...

ignore test from ms/communities
sorry for the test post here. www.microsoft.com/office does not support posting to m.s.test.here, and my test requires some consistency. ...

Average mean radius
I have a list of coordinates (x,y) and need to determine the average mean radius for these coordinates. I don't know the excel formula to use to do this. Can somebody please help. Thanks. Hi! If these are Cartesian (x,y) coordinates and the centre for your radius is the origin (0,0), then the radius is =sqrt(x^2+y^2). [Pythagoras: triangle with sides r, x and y.] eg if A1:A10 and B1:B10 contain your x and y coordinate pairs: Put =sqrt(A1^2+B1^2) in C1 and copy down to C10. In C11 put =average(C1:C10). If that isn't a proper interpretation of your needs, come back! Alf --- M...

what does the selection is locked mean?
Please help me, I cant add anymore text to a piece of work on word because at the bottom it keeps telling me that the modification is not allowed because the selection is locked and I need to get this piece of work in today. This usually means that you (a) are using a trial version that has expired or (b) have not activated a retail version. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Chlow" <Chlow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E618CCCD-4466-4658-9953-1434636E07E0@microsoft.com....

I have Office 2004 and Office X CDs from Howard Community College.
I have Office 2004 and Office X CDs from Howard Community College. I recently upgraded my system to Tiger (10.4.8) and none of the programs will run. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Please answer by e-mail. Thanks. Bob Russell Apply all the updates. Start with the Apple updates, then apply the Microsoft updates in the correct sequence as noted on their website. That usually fixes it (or at least gets you an error message more descriptive than "none of the programs will run") so we can begin fault-finding :-) Cheers On 1/3/07 2:28 PM, in article 1172719719.724676.156720@p10g2...

Question about what "Home" means in the Home and Student Edition

Final Reminder
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at school across the PC, the Phone, and the Browser. You can purchase Office 2010 from retail, from our OEM manufactures when you purchase a new PC, or get it direct from Microsoft, faster than ever via a new software delivery mechanism called Click-To-Run. And, we're work...

what does ~ operator mean?
=IF(C20="","",IF(C20="~Select","",LOOKUP(C20,$P$2:$P$30,$Q$2:$Q$30))) Hi, what does the "~" operator do in this formula? Is it saying "if not selected?" Thank you, Todd In that formula, it's really looking for that tilde character in C20. Just like any other character. Todd wrote: > > =IF(C20="","",IF(C20="~Select","",LOOKUP(C20,$P$2:$P$30,$Q$2:$Q$30))) > > Hi, what does the "~" operator do in this formula? Is it saying "if not > selected?" >...

What does it mean when it says my custom field is undefined?
I have a custom pick list field that I added to the account form. I should be able to add javascript to the onchange event of the pick list and display the current record id. I mark the control as "event enabled" and add the following javascript: var strId=crmFormSubmit.crmFormSubmitID.valuealert(strId); alert(strId); But then I get the following error when I make a selection in the pick list: "CFPStatus is underfined" "CFPStatus" is the name of my custom pick list field. What do I have to do to "define" this field? may be conflicts with cust...

Formula Syntax
Hi Excel Forum, I believe the following formulas all find the MINIMUM value that is NOT = zero (<>0) and produce the same results. I am unsure of their syntax. Can you explain the syntax of the following formulas and the differences between them: =MIN(IF(A1:A20,A1:A20)) =MIN(IF(A1:A20<>0,A1:A20)) =MIN(IF(A1:A20<>0,A1:A20,"")) How does the first formula work and, if there is a zero 0 avoid returning a zero 0 without mentioning NOT = zero <>0? what are the quotation marks for and what do they do? When would it be preferable to use one syntax rather than a...

what do these brackets around a formula mean {formula} ?
{=+SUM(IF($F$3:$F$83=$A87;$AD$3:$AD$83;0))*B87/1.25} those brackets disappear automaticly once i click the formula bar if i copy formula without those brackets the return is '#value' ! It means that it is an array formula, a formula that works on an array (range) of cells. The braces are inserted by Excel if, after typing the formula, you commit it with Ctrl-Shift-Enter rather than just Enter, you do not type them. When updating the formula, it should again be array-entered. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Fruitaz"...

Switch to mac means all Office files are Read Only
Can someone please tell me what I can do to resolve the following problem? Last Friday I bought a new 12" Powerbook (O/S 10.3.3) as well as Microsoft Office 2004. I have previously been using a Sony VAIO (PC Notebook) with Microsoft Windows 2000 O/S using Microsoft Office 2000. I read the instructions on the Mac Switch site and copied all my office files and folders to a Switch CD (RW) then inserted the CD into my new Mac. I dragged all the files to the Documents folder in the Mac. Result is all files open but, regardless of whether it is a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet or a Pow...

In WORD what does"there was an error openng the file" mean?
Can I open the document some other way? First of all, create a backup copy of your document. You could then try to open the document using the open and repair option: in Word, click the Office button, choose Open, browse for your file and then hit the little arrow next to the open button to choose open and repair. If that doesn't work, you could try opening the document with OpenOffice Writer. OpenOffice is a free alternative to Microsoft Office and can be downloaded from http://www.openoffice.org/ . It tends to be better at recovering damaged Word documents than Word is. ...

Communities Questions Not Posting
My last couple of Communities Questions have not posted. Can anyone tell me why? If I am doing something wrong or forgetting to do something, shouldn't someone tell me? If there is a service outage, how do I find that out? If the site is down, why can I read old messages, but not post new ones. Thanks to whomever may be able to answer. Candy It may be a server sync problem and you just can't see them - if you know the subject, try googling for it and your alias (although I suspect Candy gets billions of hits). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Out...

Get registered for the new community at https://community.dynamics
Within the next few weeks you will begin to see the Microsoft Dynamics Community pages located at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/community, moving to a new location at https://community.dynamics.com. We are making this move in an effort to streamline the accessibility of all Microsoft Dynamics communities and make the user experience of interacting with community experts and your peers much easier. The newsgroups as you see them today will still be intact, but the web pages which you use today to access them will be different. Plus you’ll see more streamlined content and future func...