Column Chart, Displaying two values on one column.

Hello,

Is it possible to display two value on one column.  For example

Budget = 4.6%
Actual = -6.0%

I can display this on a column without any problems, one column for
budget and one for actual.  Is it possible to add another value to the
Actual so it displays on the same column but in a different colour?
For example I would like to add:

Net = 2.3% and display this on the Actual column in a different
colour.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett

You can format a stacked column chart to resemble a clustered-stacked column
chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html

Keep in mind that stacking positive and negative items in a column chart
very often does not give the desired result.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

<brettmanning24@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to display two value on one column.  For example
>
> Budget = 4.6%
> Actual = -6.0%
>
> I can display this on a column without any problems, one column for
> budget and one for actual.  Is it possible to add another value to the
> Actual so it displays on the same column but in a different colour?
> For example I would like to add:
>
> Net = 2.3% and display this on the Actual column in a different
> colour.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brett

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

if cell is text move left one column

rounding up values
Has anyone done round up of values to the nearest dollar.For example I want to give a 10% of the price to my customers but if the result is other than .00 then I wanted to round up to the nearest dollar amount.My calculation using sql has been price * percent and then subtract the value from the price, then what do I need to do to roundit up??Thanks for your suggestion.Also I have a problem with my customers that I am extracting and the query does return all the values from 2004 and 2006 that are equal except for the price I have given them, how do I get only the latest ones in 2006 and not th...

Date display in Excel

Queries and Charts

Displaying Scenarios
I have set up a number of scenarios on a worksheet as they relate to different versions of my budget. Rather than having to go in everytime and display each one individuall, I would like to enter a parameter in one cell that will automatically display the right scenarios. Hopefully, using a conditional statement of some kind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeffrey Albaum Controller Jet Moulding Compounds Inc. Ajax, Ontario, Canada How about a worksheet_change event? I created a couple of custom views and then rightclicked on the worksheet tab that held the important cell. ...

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

Updating a chart Automatically

line chart with NA() values

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

Multivalue with Null value SSRS 2005
I have a query to populate a multivalue parameter: SELECT distinct cast(AGRPYear.value as varchar(4)) + AGRPMonth.value 'ReportDate' FROM TPROJECT AS TPROJECT One of the values that is returned from this query is NULL. However, when I run the report, the NULL value does not show in the dropdown. I've also tried adding "select NULL as 'ReportDate' union" to the above query and the null value still doesn't show. As a result some of the records in my database have a null value for this field, they will never show up on my report. Any id...