Charts in closed groups shrinking

Having a wierd problem with charts - pie charts specifically - I've
included in collapsible groups in a spreadsheet I use to do analysis.
Hoping someone here can help.

Basically I'm finding that if I size a pie chart that's in a
collapsible group (row group), collapse that group, save the XLS, then
uncollapse the group the pie chart is approximately half its size.  If
I do it again the chart is half again its original size.

Does anyone know what's going on?  Is there a way to make sure Excel
preserves set chart sizes?  I can't find any setting around this, and
its annoying to either keep all my groups open (they're grouped so I
don't have to see them all at once) or resize the pie charts
repeatedly (I have a lot of them).

Thanks in advance for any help.

-rt

0
rtilghman (2)

On Mar 5, 3:04 pm, rtilgh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Having a wierd problem with charts - pie charts specifically - I've
> included in collapsible groups in a spreadsheet I use to do analysis.
> Hoping someone here can help.
>
> Basically I'm finding that if I size a pie chart that's in a
> collapsible group (row group), collapse that group, save the XLS, then
> uncollapse the group the pie chart is approximately half its size.  If
> I do it again the chart is half again its original size.
>
> Does anyone know what's going on?  Is there a way to make sure Excel
> preserves set chart sizes?  I can't find any setting around this, and
> its annoying to either keep all my groups open (they're grouped so I
> don't have to see them all at once) or resize the pie charts
> repeatedly (I have a lot of them).
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> -rt

Anyone have an idea on this?