Charts freeze in Excel 2007 using larger plot size

I'm trying to make simple line chart from a little over 25,000 rows. It will
eventually make it but only after several minutes and the same thing happens
anytime I try to resize or make any other changes.

This particularly annoying because 2003 did everything instantly.

Is there any fix or something I can do to speed things up.

Thx,

Joe
0
crtrading (1)

File size #11

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

learning Excel #3

using the journal on outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail